Favorite Park Restroom

draybook

....Have we gotten so desperate for a topic to discuss on the forums that when begin to talk about the bathroom? Wow...

The Restrooms at the teen lounge-the Vibe, on the Disney Dream probably are one of the nicest. It's black and the lights are a bright hot pink. Has a fun disco feel.

In park- the flame tree barbecue, its blue, and the tile is cute.
I also like any big restrooms, I still don't know why, I just do. The one closest to the entrance of the MK is gigantic, I have a strange preference for that restroom....

Well, considering that there's a handful of people on this forum that and moan when the same subject is brought up more than twice, yes, we've become that desperate.

Personally, I think TDO should release location specific pins for each bathroom, for those of us who try to visit a different bathroom each time. It could be called the Disney stall crawl!

Mot

The one in Epcot across from the Land. Don't get me wrong when ya gotta go they are all great, but that one because of the cleanliness, music and colors says Disney future world. That and a guest pointing out and taking a picture of the little signs describing how to wash your hands.
I also agree with wannaBWendy about the one in AK. It is almost always empty. Kinda scarey.

draybook

The one in Epcot across from the Land. Don't get me wrong when ya gotta go they are all great, but that one because of the cleanliness, music and colors says Disney future world. That and a guest pointing out and taking a picture of the little signs describing how to wash your hands.
I also agree with wannaBWendy about the one in AK. It is almost always empty. Kinda scarey.

Yeah, are you talking about that little one kind of slightly to the right in front of you when you leave the Land?

pluto13

Original Poster

Are you talking about the ones behind Innoventions West?

Cmdr_Crimson

It's tie on 2 Epcot bathrooms...

Odyssey bathrooms for it's 80's charm of pentagons and shades of brown..
Bathroom

And Imagination Pavilion bathroom..The only place to hear the original loop for the Pavilion..

Magical.Animal

The new tangled bathrooms and the bathrooms in Belle's village are both really nice! I enjoy the dyson hand dryers in those as well ;-) The bathrooms in the lobby of AoA resort were also really nice!

LucyK

The ones by LMA over at DHS are always empty AND CLEAN on the mornings so I make a beeline for them as soon as I get my TSM fastpass!

draybook

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for the men's bathroom at the California Grill, due to a funny incident during our anniversary meal there in September of 2011. My son and I went to use the head and when we went to wash our hands, the gentleman in the larger stall let out a noise that sounded as if he was about to blast into orbit. Now, being the couth and dapper fellow that I am, I was able to contain my laughter.........for all of 3 seconds before my son started bellowing in hysterics. I quickly followed and we hurried to get out of there. I hope the guy wasn't embarrassed, but it was quite hilarious and it made for some good quality father/son bonding time!

ImagineerDude

I got a chance to use almost all of MK's over the 24 hour event and the new Rapunzel bathrooms or the train station bathrooms are my favorite! Only at Disney can restrooms be special. :)

Sweet Melissa

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for the men's bathroom at the California Grill, due to a funny incident during our anniversary meal there in September of 2011. My son and I went to use the head and when we went to wash our hands, the gentleman in the larger stall let out a noise that sounded as if he was about to blast into orbit. Now, being the couth and dapper fellow that I am, I was able to contain my laughter.........for all of 3 seconds before my son started bellowing in hysterics. I quickly followed and we hurried to get out of there. I hope the guy wasn't embarrassed, but it was quite hilarious and it made for some good quality father/son bonding time!

For some reason, this post reminded me of a funny story my fiancé told me about a father and son he overheard in a restroom in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. He submitted it to Overheard Everywhere for posterity: http://www.overheardeverywhere.com/archives/004967.html/

WannaBWendy

The new tangled bathrooms and the bathrooms in Belle's village are both really nice! I enjoy the dyson hand dryers in those as well ;-) The bathrooms in the lobby of AoA resort were also really nice!
Are those dryers the ones you stick your hand into?? If they are the same, I saw them somewhere else, too, and wasn't sure what to do at first! And that one in AoA is nice!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Are those dryers the ones you stick your hand into?? If they are the same, I saw them somewhere else, too, and wasn't sure what to do at first! And that one in AoA is nice!

They are called "AirBlades". They are popping up all over. The other place on Disney Property I know has them is T-Rex.

Last year, my kid had to visit the restroom there, and after ~10 minutes, I got a bit worried, and had to ask one of the ladies going into the restroom to check on her. Turns out, she kept washing her hands over and over again just so she could play with the dryer, and had lost track of time!

draybook

For some reason, this post reminded me of a funny story my fiancé told me about a father and son he overheard in a restroom in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. He submitted it to Overheard Everywhere for posterity: http://www.overheardeverywhere.com/archives/004967.html/

The funny thing is that on that same trip, like 2 or 3 nights later, the SAME exact thing that happened at CA Grill happened to us at the San Angel Inn. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same gentleman from CG.

Mot

Are you talking about the ones behind Innovations West that has a companion bathroom?
Not sure about the companion RR but the men's and women's doors are right next to one another and there is always a crowd in front of the entrances almost looks like a queue for the RR

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom