Favorite park "nap zones"

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Let's face it, there are some areas or attractions in the parks that are perfect for naps. What are your favorites, any tips to the nap travelers on how to sneak off a nap without looking weird?

LUVofDIS

Hall of Presidents.
They should find a way to bottle that and sell it for insomnia, man that thing puts me out.

This is just unpatriotic and I will not stand for it. Therefore I am lucky that we are seated during the attraction.

There is no time to nap, there will be plenty of time to nap when we get home, now we all need to toughen up and march forward until victory. Victory being the least amount of sleep needed during the stay. I think I need a nap right now.

eliza61nyc

This is just unpatriotic and I will not stand for it. Therefore I am lucky that we are seated during the attraction.

There is no time to nap, there will be plenty of time to nap when we get home, now we all need to toughen up and march forward until victory. Victory being the least amount of sleep needed during the stay. I think I need a nap right now.
LMAO!!!
and it seems I'm getting worse as I get older. I keep telling my pastor to knock it off with the long sermons. Its hysterical, the babies are up while the oldies are nodding off.

MaximumEd

I’m not a nap person. Normally, I’m wired 220 and have no problem doing rope drop until close for days on end, but a couple years ago at Epcot we rode EEA. There were probably a total of 60 people in the 3 traveling theaters. Not sure if my wife and daughter watched the show, but I laid down in the seat and went out hard for a good 20 mins.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I don’t nap but I totally caught my husband sleeping during the Carosel of Progress. It was more impressive because we were close to the speakers and there wasn’t much quiet time :)

Disstevefan1

No disrespect to any attraction listed here, I just need a cool, dark, seated attraction:
The movie at France
Hall of presidents
American Adventure
Honey I shrunk the audience

Honorable mention:
Spaceship earth
Carousel of proress
Small World
People mover
Imagination

slappy magoo

A nap area I dearly miss is the theater they used to have in the back of Town Square. Watch some old cartoons and kick back for a cat nap? Beauty.

JustAFan

The plane ride back home. :D I just can't reason with myself to take a nap when I'm paying to be at Disney. I always tell people going to Disney World is a trip, not a vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom