Favorite "Other" Disney Attractions

Clark Griswold

Original Poster
Everybody knows about the theme and water parks at Disney that provides tons of fun for all. There are a lot of recreational activities that many Disney guests aren't aware of. For example, you can water ski at some of the resorts as well as parasail. What is everyone's favorite thing to do outside of the parks??

"...please help us maintain the dignity of our hall..."-James, Hall of Presidents

sbkline

I guess I'll find out next year, if and when we visit Port Orleans Riverside. We've never stayed on property before, so it will be a new experience. That horsedrawn carraige ride looks pretty good, though.

kennygman

Campfire and Movie is a lot of fun and doesn't cost unless you buy some cheap marshmallows or something.

Parasailing is a fun activity, but at $140 for 2 people? My wife and I did this in the Caribbean for like $40 and had a blast.

Water Mice (Sea Racers) are a lot of fun too.

metscool

The little mouse boats. Not at the others resort but at the seven seas lagon. There you can go as fast as they can go.

erasure fan1

I like golfing, the Disney courses are fantastic. A bit tough when you only get out a couple times a year, but tons of fun anyway.

Aurora_25

My DH really liked the fishing- he got to fish right near the MK dock and everyone coming in from the parking lot ferry saw him- I am sure he made some of the dads jealous. LOL
I enjoy the carriage ride at SSR
Want to try some of the other stuff Disney has to offer outside of the parks- so much to do!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom