Favorite non-park thing to do

ABQ

Prior to construction near the Wilderness Lodge, taking a surrey ride from the WL to FW and exploring the stables was and hopefully will be again, a great time. The folks who care for the horses are very friendly and if you ask them nicely, will let you get up close to the horses, if they have time.

disneyfirstLJ

Exploring Disney Springs and resort hopping are our favorite non park things to do. We had the best time exploring The Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Yacht Club and Pop Century last year.

DfromATX

We usually go to Downtown Disney (now Disney Springs) on our arrival day and spend the evening there before we hit the parks the next day. Last time we had dinner and did the hot air balloon. This coming July I think we decided to catch a movie.

SpaceMountain75

The wonderful, relaxing, and extremely underrated Sassagoula River Cruise from Port Orleans to Disney Springs.
image.jpeg

Disnee4Me

We usually go to Downtown Disney (now Disney Springs) on our arrival day and spend the evening there before we hit the parks the next day. Last time we had dinner and did the hot air balloon. This coming July I think we decided to catch a movie.
Our routine is to always go to DTD, now Disney Springs on arrival day, so we could be rested to hit the parks the next day. Missed out on the Balloon Ride in December, just too windy on the days we were there. Someday ... hopefully I'll get to experience it.

DfromATX

Our routine is to always go to DTD, now Disney Springs on arrival day, so we could be rested to hit the parks the next day. Missed out on the Balloon Ride in December, just too windy on the days we were there. Someday ... hopefully I'll get to experience it.

It was just ok, one of those things you do only once. None of us had ever been in a hot air balloon before and of course you don't actually go anywhere, just up and then down, but it was neat to see a bird's eye view of Downtown Disney.

Jess G

If the weather is nice, I like to rent a Sea Rayder boat from the Contemporary Marina and bomb around Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon for an hour or so.

Looking to do this on my next trip from the same loacation.. is the sea raycer able to hold 2 adults?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom