Favorite Nemo quotes! "Hey, Hey, Hey!"

crazygirley

Nemo: "He's gonna clean the tank, he's gon...he's gonna clean the tank! We're gonna be clean!" (I love the little stutter)

Peach: "We want you in our club, kid."

polyman 65

The only one I liked where the gulls(mine mine ect) sorry didnt really care for finding nemo,it wasent much better than monsters:hurl: Sorry the only pixar movie Ive liked was the Toy stories.:sohappy:

MouseMadness

Originally posted by polyman 65
The only one I liked where the gulls(mine mine ect) sorry didnt really care for finding nemo,it wasent much better than monsters:hurl: Sorry the only pixar movie Ive liked was the Toy stories.:sohappy:

WOW! I don't think I've ever heard that opinion before! (not that you aren't entitled to it ;))

DisneyJill

Dory: No eating here tonite, no eating here tonite YOU ON A DIET!!!

Also for reasons I won't go into here, when Dory speaks whale. (okay, I have a friend that when she talks it's rather whalish)

And when Dory is reading "escape" and she says "ES-CAA-PAY"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shaman

Originally posted by bearboysnc
After speaking whale through the whole movie....Dory says at the end " I wish I could speak whale"

Yup that has to be the funniest scene...the whole whale speaking part through to the end...when she says that...I also like when the big white shark (Bruno I think)starts crying and says...."I never knew my father!"

oh and how can we forget......"Isn't the ocean big enough for ya!"

:lol: :lookaroun

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by bearboysnc
After speaking whale through the whole movie....Dory says at the end " I wish I could speak whale"

When she is asking the whale if he can help them find Nemo...in whale.....CAAANNN YOOOUU....and she makes that funny look on her face with her eyes rolling around as she is saying that....its funny to hear but funnier to see her do it....LOL:lol:

OH,
And Darla!! LOL

another favorite....

"I am a parr-anna.....I live in the Am-azon" (bite, bite)

GenerationX

When Nemo is first meeting the tank gang ...

Bloat: I'm from Bob's Fish Mart.

Gurgle: Pet Palace.

Bubbles: Fish-o-rama.

Deb: Mail order.

Peach: eBay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by polyman 65

:eek: :eek:

u didnt like it? aww...well thats your opinion and you are definitely entitled to it :D i love monsters inc and the toy stories also :)

as for my favorite quote...definitely all that have been mentioned i don't have a favorite cuz they all kept me crying throughout the movie...i really love when dory refers to nemo as elmo and fabio lmao! :lol: and when she finally meets him she forgets and says "thats a nice name!"...i think she says that i'm not sure i havent seen the movie since i saw it in the theater

CuteDisneyBaby

"annemmm-ammemony....annemmameny." - "ok ok, don't hurt yourself"
"Not much fun for little harpo."
"What's a couple of bites like you doin' out so late?" - "Nothing, we're not doing anything, we're not even out."
"Yes, I'm a natural blue."
"Oh no! The mask!" - "What'd you drop it?" - "You dropped it!"
"I am ashamed."
"Remember, rippin, rollin, and punchin!"
"Hey dad! did you see? did you see me? did you see what i did?!" - "You so totally rock squirt! Give me some fin. Noggin. Sweeeeeet."
"No eating here tonight you on a diet!"
":: gasp :: nemo?...That's a nice name."
"I'll say it again, I don't get tired. p sherman 42 wallaby way sydney. What's that? you didn't hear me. I'll tell you what it is. p sherman 42 wallaby way sydney."
"he touched the butt."
"ohh! you guys made me ink."
"you know for a clown fish he really isn't that funny."
"Answer the stripe question!" - "three." - "No! I have one....two....three....that's all I have? you're ok."
"Sorry about....Bruce mate....He's really......a nice guy"

I know thats alot but i love this movie!!!!!! it's adorable!!! lol. :lol:

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Mine......mine mine.......mine mine mine mine mine mine......mine mine.......mine mine mine mine mine mine......mine mine.......mine mine mine mine mine mine......mine mine.......mine mine mine mine mine mine......mine mine.......mine mine mine mine mine mine......mine mine.......mine mine mine mine mine mine......mine mine.......mine mine mine mine mine mine......MINE!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOTTA LOVE THEM SEAGULLS!

I love this. Last night I was at a get together with some friends who have kids the same age as little phd. (2 years old) All the kids were running around doing this, it was really funny. As a parent I fear it is going to get old fast if it is over done.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom