Favorite Movie Soundtrack

TURKEY

Original Poster
What's your favorite movie soundtrack? Not just one or two songs, but the entire thing from top to bottom?

My top three are Mary Poppins, The Lion King, and BATB.

What's yours?

Coree

Tarzan is definitely one of my favorites. I also really like Hunchback and Hercules. I really like the ones you mention too though. How can anyone pick just one????

Maria

I rate my favorite ones if when the movie is over, I HAVE to go and buy the soundtrack. It happened to me with Practical Magic, and with My best friend´s wedding. With Practical Magic, we left AMC and walked to Virgin Records in DD to buy the cd! Same with Notting Hill! (All chick flicks!) :D :)

Of course, in the old times, one that stands out is Top Gun! (and very loud speakers!) :cool:

Special thanks to Raisun and Commander Tostada´s brother for helping me with the names!) :lol:

meeko_33785

Disney soundtracks? Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Little Mermaid for animated. As for live action, Pete's Dragon, Mary Poppins, and Lizzie McGuire Movie, the last of which was surprisingly good. Didn't see the movie but a lot of the songs are very catchy (although they would have been better if Hillary Duff's songs were performed by a real singer). :lookaroun

FutureCEO

This a disney thread please no other movies other than disney.....j/k i dunno if there mirmax or touchstone. anyway i think tarzan is great, Brother Bear is going to be great because of phil collins, lion king and my first soundtrack im getting is POTC. never got into soiundtracks

FutureCEO

i downloaded the songs off the computer to hold me over until i find a pllace that carries the sountrack...so cool music

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom