• Liberty Square

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters

Pooh Lover

For me its Tomorrowland, probably more for sentimental reasons but also for the music loop that is played. As a kid we always headed toward the Wedway People Mover in Tomorrowland first, so that ride is also a sentimental favorite.

Lee

Adventurer
Adventureland (Though the one at DL works better for me.)

Because I have a monumental love for the 1930's-40's explorer/Adventurer theme.

Jungle Cruise...Indy...*sigh*the Adventurers Club...

beckyj3266

All of these threads asking me to pick my favorite land or attraction...I feel like you are asking me to say which of my children is my favorite! It's impossible to choose! Each land has so many wonderful qualities!

Jakester

Main Street U.S.A

I choose Main Street USA because when you enter Magic Kingdom for the day, Walking down Main Street just gives you the feeling of a Magical Day ahead. and when your leaving, you just feel something magical in the air. It gives the whole feeling of Magic Kingdom

Wilt Dasney

I'll take Liberty Square. It's a WDW original, it houses the fabulous Haunted Mansion which is probably my favorite ride in the park, there's a delightful soundtrack with those drums and pipes, you can board the Mark Twain from there or just watch it go by, and it just has a nice "transitional" feel that makes Fantasyland or Frontierland on either side feel like a perfectly logical move. Plus I actually like the Hall of Presidents. :)

Tomorrowland. I love the feel and many of the attractions rank among my favorites, but Main Street would be a very close second because it's the best themed area.

plaz10

Tomorrowland.

-Love Space Mountain
-Peoplemover (TTA) is one of my favorite rides in all of WDW (even with the new, awful narration)
-Enjoy the snacks at the Lunching Pad

Close 2nd - Fantasyland

iconjunkie

My favorite has recently changed to Tomorrowland. Space Mountain, People Mover, the soundtrack and the way it looks at night all add up.

My second (and first until this past May) was Frontierland. Can't beat Splash & Big Thunder Mountain.

jjharvpro

Original Poster
I'm the OP, and when I created this thread I really didn't have an answer..

So this is actually really tough for me b/c MK is my favorite park and I love all the lands in different ways.

But I'm gonna have to say Tomorrowland because I love the feel of the classic future, the wonderful sounds and music, the way its lit up at night, and the attractions, EXCEPT STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE :fork:

Close second is Frontierland. I love it during the day, but also at night because, even if it's pretty crowded, it has this quieter, somewhat creepy ambience. And the whole theme of the place is spectacular! Splash Mtn. and BTM are some of my favorite attractions!! (Though my all time fav attraction is Haunted Mansion.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom