Favorite MGM lunch spot

MichRX7

Premium Member
Sci-Fi- We always have lunch there. Nothing like free popcorn while you are waiting on your food to arrive. My 4/5 year olds love it. They think they are getting away with something eating popcorn before their meal, lol...

Upvote 0

KimPossible

How come no one has mentioned the sunset ranch area. I like how there are choices which is great for traveling with a big group (we go with 8 or 9) and/or fussy eaters. There is hot dogas, burgers, turkey legs, tuna, salads, etc. kinda like an outdoor Sunshine Season Food Fair from the Land

Upvote 0

MKCP 1985

If you dig deeply enough, there are probably 50 threads devoted to the Sci-Fi atmosphere vs. Prime Time meatloaf debate of which restaurant is the king of Disney-MGM lunchtime.

. . . of course, with all due respect to the vocal minority weighing in for somewhere different. :animwink:

The apparent winner of the past 50 threadst: Prime Time appears to get the nod based solely on the quality of the food.

Me, I voted for Sci-Fi. Loved the movie and the glow-frisbee.

Upvote 0

barnum42

I mainly eat at Counter Service, and for me The Studios is not very good. What they have is very lacklustre. If you are happy with basic burgers and cardboard pizza you will be fine. The Commissary has some interesting looking things on the menu, but they lack taste. I usually ate before hitting the park or after leaving it.

Upvote 0

weluvtink

We always go to the Backlot Express for lunch. The food is simple but it's pretty good. Also, depending on where you sit outside, you can sort of see backstage of the Indiana Jones show.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom