Favorite Land at Walt Disney World

BraveGirl

Adventureland, Mexico pavilion and Future World (for the memories, even though nothing that made it special to me is still there!)

Edward M

Certainly Avatar Land. Most detailed and immersive land in the resort, in my opinion. I get why people don't like it, but it's something spectacular to me.

TheDuke

I would say the whole World Showcase, but I don't think that counts. It could be Pandora someday. Tomorrowland and Fantasyland are my favorites from MK.

Brer Oswald

Man that’s a hard one. I love the thematic potential of both Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, but they haven’t been living up to it in the last few years. The corner of Frontierland is my favourite section in any park, mainly for containing my two favourite attractions. However, I’m not a big fan of Western theming. Martin brought up a great point. The Land is probably my favourite out of all, just barely edging out the previous three I listed. It’s probably what I think of most when I think about Walt Disney World. Not to mention, it’s an indoor land! :D

I'm just about obsessed with the Muppet stretch in DHS... and my true love has always been Tomorrowland. But I must say, Pandora has worked its way into my heart

noodles

No love for DinoLand? Lol. Or Circus whatever it is at MK? New Fantasyland? I actually miss Toontown - loved it.

My favorite would be Africa at AK. Then all of World Showcase. Then Frontierland.

discomouse131

Gonna have to go with Adventureland. What's not to like about salty ol' pirates and the backside of water? I miss the steel drum band that used to play in Caribbean Plaza.

BoarderPhreak

I always loved Adventureland, and still do (even if it's gotten a bit crowded and watered down). Second would be a toss-up between Frontierland and Tomorrowland. The former has always had lovely scenery/theming and nice shady areas. The latter used to be really cool, even when it was more retro than future. Lately it's just "meh" though.

Pandora at AK is amazing... So nicely done, and looks good both day and night. I'm not a "fan" of Pandora, so it's a little lost on me, but all things considered... A great addition. That said, I love both Africa and Asia. The theming is so amazing there as well.

As for Epcot, I used to like FW in the 80s and early 90s - but it's been all about WS since.

TheDuke

No love for DinoLand? Lol. Or Circus whatever it is at MK? New Fantasyland? I actually miss Toontown - loved it.

My favorite would be Africa at AK. Then all of World Showcase. Then Frontierland.

I was including New Fantasyland when I said Fantasyland for MK.

irwalt2

I asked my wife this question a couple of weeks ago. I told her my mine was the combination of Frontierland and Liberty Square.
I love walking from the wild west into Colonial America or vice versa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom