Favorite Land at Walt Disney World

Kate F

Original Poster
What is your favorite land or area at the resort? I really like Frontierland because it's home to my favorite ride, Splash Mountain, and also because it just has such a nice atmosphere and great theming. I'm also a big fan of the theming and rich details of Asia and Africa at DAK. There are many others I like as well, but those would have to be my favorites.

ColinDLR

I was trying to think of my favorite land. I was thinking of each park, what lands there are, and what they offer, as well as their atmosphere. Besides Pandora and possibly World Showcase, the only lands I could possibly pick would be in Magic Kingdom. My favorite land though is Pandora. It is so intricate and amazing. I do not doubt though, that when Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story open they will be the best.

wdw2011por

Gotta be Main Street and the Castle Hub. I know those areas are pretty busy, but I enjoy looking at the Castle and the Partners Statue.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
This is tough. Depending on the time of year...time of day etc. I've got a few:

The area starting at Morocco and going just past Germany at EPCOT. (could hang around there all day)
Tomorrowland at Night
Pandora at Night
Adventureland/Frontierland during the day
The area around Raglan Road, Morimotos, Boathouse and Hangar Bar at DS
Africa and Asia at AK during the day
The Boardwalk on a cold evening (Jan&Feb)

THEMEPARKPIONEER

For me it's World Showcase, but future World in the future looks promising, I can just picture myself chillin by the Fountain of Nations in the middle of a green grassy area surrounded by trees and slow traffic. That might be my next favorite.

Captain Barbossa

MK-Adventureland, Frontierland, and Towmorrowland

EPCOT-Thats tough. Maybe Futureworld West.

AK-Africa and Discovery Island

DHS-Sunset Blvd and Streets of America (whats left of it).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom