Favorite Ice Cream In Disney

J

joviacdan

Original Poster
I don't know about anyone else, but one of the best things about Disney World, are all the great places for ice cream.

What would you list as your favorite place?

I'd vote for Ghiradelli's.

disneygirl03

I like the ice cream shop on Main Street. :)

And I only had it once, but in that one restaurant in the Land (the one that spins- I can't think of the name of it right now!) I had a really good ice cream sundae. Yummy!!!! :slurp:

Upvote 0
J

joviacdan

Original Poster
Originally posted by nikechic
Kitchen Sink is the best at Beaches and Cream.

I think I saw that on the Travel Channel. That's that huge sundae with 8 scoops they serve there, isn't it?

I think I'm gonna try that. Has any one person ever finished that on their own?

I'm gonna go for it!!!

3 scoops...... :slurp:

6 scoops......:hammer:

8 scoops.......:hurl:

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

Even though I haven't eaten ice cream at Ghirardhelli's, I LOVE their chocolate milkshakes :slurp: ...and of course the best ice cream on property are the Mickey Bars. :D

Upvote 0
J

joviacdan

Original Poster
You know sadly what else I like...

Those soft serve places in the Magic Kingdom. Can't remember the exact name of the one in Tomorrowland. Something's galactic goodies. And there's another one in between Snow White and Winnie the Pooh in Fantasyland.

I LOVE those 2 places!

Upvote 0

nikechic

Originally posted by joviacdan
You know sadly what else I like...

Those soft serve places in the Magic Kingdom. Can't remember the exact name of the one in Tomorrowland. Something's galactic goodies. And there's another one in between Snow White and Winnie the Pooh in Fantasyland.

I LOVE those 2 places!

THe one in Fantasyland is the Enchanted Grove. *drools* Strawberry Softserve Swirl

Upvote 0

DCL

Nothing, in my opinion can beat Dole Whips, first of all...

...but Beaches N' Cream is a personal favorite for me and my family, and the last time I went with my friends we went to the ESPN Zone three times just to get the Superbowl Sundae. We split up into two teams and raced to see who finished first... good times!

Upvote 0

nikechic

Originally posted by Dreamflight4Eva
Nothing, in my opinion can beat Dole Whips, first of all...

...but Beaches N' Cream is a personal favorite for me and my family, and the last time I went with my friends we went to the ESPN Zone three times just to get the Superbowl Sundae. We split up into two teams and raced to see who finished first... good times!

Sounds like brain freeze to me

Upvote 0

disneydudette

They used too, or maybe they still do...serve dippin' dots...the best was either bannana split of mint chocolate chip...they were so fun and easy to eat!:slurp: and wicked good...

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

OK, I have to be an idiot...what's a Dole Whip??

I love the Mickey bars, the orange juice and vanilla soft serve swirl thingy at Sunshine Tree Terrace, the Dippin' Dots, and of course, Beaches and Cream.

Goals for this year: Get a sundae at Ghiradelli's and find o ut what a Dole Whip is and eat one. :slurp:

Can you tell I'm an ice cream person??

Upvote 0

swimmom

Originally posted by disneydudette
They used too, or maybe they still do...serve dippin' dots...the best was either bannana split of mint chocolate chip...they were so fun and easy to eat!:slurp: and wicked good...

Where did you get dippin' dots?

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well, our girls love to get the Mickey sundaes at Main Street USA while we are waiting for a parade to start. This year we have made it a goal to finish a Kitchen Sink at Beaches n Cream. This will be our first visit to BnC.

Upvote 0

disneydudette

Originally posted by swimmom
Where did you get dippin' dots?

I remember getting them at the water parks...can't remeber what year...i know i didn't see any in 03'....i think there may be a cart or two around every now and then....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom