Favorite Hotel

cblodg

I'm sure this has been flogged to death, but want to know what other think.

My favorite is Old Key West. I love being able to go back to a resort where you can still be completely immersed in Disney magic and totally relaxed. Not that you can't have that at other resorts, I just feel more relaxed at this particular one.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Only one that I have stayed at that I can actually remember is Port Orleans Riverside this past summer. So far it's my favorite!:lol: I am staying at The Caribbean Beach in a couple of days so I will see how it compares with POR.

Upvote 0

wdwfan100

We love the Polynesian. The tropical feel is so relaxing. Plus you are right on top of the MK. I must say though that the Beach Club is growing on us. The whole nightlife scene at the boardwalk area is great.

Upvote 0

cblodg

Original Poster
Only one that I have stayed at that I can actually remember is Port Orleans Riverside this past summer. So far it's my favorite!:lol: I am staying at The Caribbean Beach in a couple of days so I will see how it compares with POR.

We stayed at POR back when it was still named Dixie Landings. I loved that resort and wished we had gone back a few more times.

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

Wilderness Lodge is at the top of the list, although we've also greatly enjoyed Contemporary and Grand Floridian (once).

But then, as pointed out above, haven't stayed in a bad one :)

Upvote 0
The Boardwalk. I love the theming. I have gone to the Ocean City boardwalk almost every year of my life and Disney definitely captured the feeling of an east coast boardwalk. I also like how it is so close to Epcot and DHS, and the restaurants are great too!

Upvote 0
Wilderness Lodge...I really enjoyed my trip in August 2006...the entire resort was really cool and I enjoyed having the view of the lake from my room...the whole theme of the resort was neat...not to mention, I thought that the smell in the lobby was great...I believe it was pine trees.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom