Favorite Hidden Micky

Goofy4you!

There's a hidden mickey on a survey marker just outside of Odyssey in Epcot that's pretty cool.

I also like the hidden mickey on a piece of clothing in the stave church in Norway. It was also the first one I found on my own! :sohappy:

Prince-1

My son and I like the Minnie Mouse at the start of the Great Movie Ride (right when you load the cars) and the Mickey and Donald at the Raiders of the Ark scene on the Great Movie Ride.

plutoismyhero

I would have to say that my favorite would be the hidden mickey in adventureland it is on a jewel that is embedded in to the walk way near impossible to find and sadly i lost my picture i will get another one in two weeks when im there and il post again then...

Pirategirl124

My favorite hidden mickey is the one in the starfeild on Tower of Terror. It's a tough one to find, but it's really cool when you find it.

What about a hidden Tinkerbell? I saw it the first time I went to WDW. It's at the end of Big Thunder... but I don't remember exactly where.

MickeyTheMouse

My favorite is probably the mickey made by trees about 1o miles north of the MK in an open field.
You can really only see it from an aircraft or google earth or google images.

MickeyTheMouse

My favorite hidden mickey is the one in the starfeild on Tower of Terror. It's a tough one to find, but it's really cool when you find it.

What about a hidden Tinkerbell? I saw it the first time I went to WDW. It's at the end of Big Thunder... but I don't remember exactly where.

Yeah its on a big red rock as you exit.
There are two cacti rite next to it.

enoe01

Here is a hidden Mickey at DHS. I thought it was a bit different.

IMG_0637.jpg

Here is the store it is on.

IMG_0638.jpg

What do you guys think?

Erik

friedriches

My fav. hidden character is the huge Jafar shaped rock that looms over the bridge on the trail at the Animal Kingdom. We read about it and looked for it on a couple of trips but missed it. When you finally see it, you wonder how you could of ever missed it! The thing is huge (maybe 20 feet) and looks JUST like Jafar.....looming over you as you trot by!

A friend told me he couldn't see it when I showed him a picture I took of it in 2005 (I found it unaided, just looking around!) so I had to make an image to prove it to him.

25081_914791832905_23419616_51996420_8058749_n.jpg

And here's the original camera phone picture from 2005:

IMAGE_154.jpg

glee

A friend told me he couldn't see it when I showed him a picture I took of it in 2005 (I found it unaided, just looking around!) so I had to make an image to prove it to him.

25081_914791832905_23419616_51996420_8058749_n.jpg

And here's the original camera phone picture from 2005:

IMAGE_154.jpg

Haha, dont know how you thought of that. I think that may have been unintentional. :rolleyes:

RoRo

The hidden mickey on the mural on Maelstrom is my favortie. The viking in the boat is wearing a Mickey Mouse hat.

loveofamouse

I don't think I read anyone posting this one but there's one on the ceiling of the pirates shop.

I was in line at the register behind a dad buying his kids everything in the stupid store(seriously about $500 in merchandise) I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. All of the ceiling lanterns casts shadows on the ceiling but only 1 made a full, properly proportional mickey head. If standing at the register, it's too your right by the shelves. I took a pic with my cell but I dont have that phone anymore. Im going back next month so I'll get a pic again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom