Favorite Hidden Mickey's?

vanryan

My kids don't know about hidden Mickey's. Our first two trips we were so excited about just being there and seeing the kids faces we have never spent any time looking. If all of you experts would help us make a list of some to look for? This would be a cool way to count down, we could work on our list. I know this may seem like cheating, but our kids are little and I think the idea of a hidden mickey treasure hunt will work nicely. 76 more days to go!!:animwink:

DisneyFreak721

I dont know if anyone has said this one yet...but mine is the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror...I'm sure there is more than just one, but the one that i can't get enough of...especially pointing it out to others....is the hidden mickey in the pre-show.

Don't know? When you see the 5 legendary guests, take a look at the little doll the girl is carrying....

Upvote 0

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Actually Erik, that's not the one I was talkin bout. :p There's another one on that mural. It's on the watch of like a woman holding a clipboard.
DOH.....(starts looking around computer files) I KNOW I HAVE IT HERE SOMEWHERE:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom