Favorite/Hate.....rides edition....

lilfritzy

Favorites
PoTC,HM, Soarin,SM, Call me crazy but I love the Swiss Family Tree House (I used to go on it all the time as a little girl with my grandfather in DL so it has a special place in my heart)

Hate
Country Bears :hurl:

IHeartArt

Favorites: Keelah, this is gonna be hard...

MK: Well, except this. Space Mountain.
MGM: Tower of Terror. The atmosphere (<3), plus the ride.
Epcot: Test Track
AK: Dinosaur

Hate:

MK: SGE
MGM: Playhouse Disney :V
Epcot: Honey, I Shrunk the Audience (Thank God it's dead :v )
AK: Nothing to hate. Not enou-
Tough to Be a Bug.

mickey2008.1

I have a love hate with astro orbiter. My now wife and i rode it for the first time three years ago, and it felt like we were going to fall out, so hate it, but now we have to go on it because it was our ride, and can now enjoy the views, but still hate the up down she does giving us that fall out feeling.

Tidbit

LOVE
MK -Haunted Mansion & Pirates are my most fav!!! Tie for 1st
Thunder & Space Mountain tie too for 2nd
EP - Test Track.....I love to go fast!
HS - Tower of Terror & RnR tie
AK - Expedition Everest

HATE
MK - Astro Orbiter & Tea Cups will never go on again! Not sure I can take all of the spinning, but I like to go fast!
EP - Mission Space-- Intense makes me a little sick sometimes? But I will still ride with the kids.
HS - ???? none I guess......forgot about the Star Wars ride not a big fan, and now it's gonna be in 3D...not sure I ride after the upgrade.
AK - Triceratop Spin.....the name says it all......spining..... just not for me anymore.

si23

mk - splash mountain
ds - tower of terror
epcot- test track
ak - kilamanjaro safari

hate
mk - stich great escape
hs - the whole park bar tower of terror and rock n roll
epcot mission space
ak kali river rapids

rkelly42

Love:

MK - POTC
Epcot - Soarin
AK - Everest
DHS - TOT

Hate:

MK - Stitch
Epcot - Captain EO ( coming soon )
DHS - Backlot Tour
AK - KRR ( only when its not warm out )

Fantasmic

Wow, there's so much hate around. Why don't people put their negative energy somewhere else. Surely it's a bit redundant hating a theme park ride?

Fantasmic

Yes, and I don't like it replacing Alien Encounter at all. But I believe this is one of the reasons people dislike it, if it were there first, I think people wouldn't be as hard on it. It's not a bad attraction, and the AA of stitch is worth seeing.

loveofamouse

actually thats not the reason I don't like it. I don't like it because it's too dark for kids bu too dumb for adults. I don't like the burping thing. I don't like the storyline. I just do't like the way it was done. I think it should have been a complete redo, not use the same equipment and sequence of AE for a kids' character.

If it had came first, i would have the same thoughts. Either make it for kids or make t for adults.

sleepybear

Love:

MK -- Splash Mountain
Epcot -- Soarin'
DHS -- Tower of Terror
AK -- Kilimanjaro Safari

Dislike:

MK -- I've been on everything in the park except Stitch. I don't ever plan to.
Epcot -- I'm pretty much OK with everything there
DHS -- I've pretty much boycotted that embarassing backlot tour of a studio that doesn't exist anymore.
AK -- I would love Kali River Rapids if it was twice as long and half as wet. If that ever happens, then I'll ride it again.

mp2bill

love

MK - Haunted Mansion
EPCOT - Space Ship Earth
DHS - GMR/TOT
AK - EE

hate

MK - Can't think of one. I haven't ridden a few rides there, like SGE, MILF..., so I might hate them ;)
EPCOT - Imagination
DHS - Backlot Tour
EE - Kali Rapids, I don't really hate it though, its more my least favorite.

Heh, I never realized HM was my favorite ride at MK until this thread.

I don't so much hate KRR, but I do hate the length of the wait in comparison to the length of the ride.

mp2bill

Love:

MK -- Splash Mountain
Epcot -- Soarin'
DHS -- Tower of Terror
AK -- Kilimanjaro Safari

Dislike:

MK -- I've been on everything in the park except Stitch. I don't ever plan to.
Epcot -- I'm pretty much OK with everything there
DHS -- I've pretty much boycotted that embarassing backlot tour of a studio that doesn't exist anymore.
AK -- I would love Kali River Rapids if it was twice as long and half as wet. If that ever happens, then I'll ride it again.

My sentiments exactly. I probably should've read all the posts before making my last post.

drtbmx

Love

MK: Haunted manion/ Splash mountain (tied)
Epcot: Space Ship Earth
DHS: Tower of Terror
AK: Kilimanjaro safari (Everest and/or Dinosaur would be first if in working order)

Dislike

MK: Stitches Great Escape (not very well done and the smelly burp haunts me)
Epcot: Waiting in line for HISTA and having to watch the stupid kodak promotion
DHS: Poor planning in the left rear of the park.....(I somehow actually like almost all of DHS)
AK: How two of the best rides Disneys ever created are disappointingly broken or have major parts of the attraction malfunctioning on a fairly regular basis

UrbanDonovan

The Haunted Mansion and The American Adventure are my absolute favorites in all of The World.

Things I could do without include Stitch's Great Escape and The Tiki Room. Unfortunately, my children haven't yet developed the same refined palette as me, so I still have to suffer through them both each time we visit. :hammer:

prbiker15

LOVE

MK - Space Mountain
EPCOT - Spaceship Earth
HS - Tower Of Terror / Rock and Roller Coaster
AK - Expedition Everest / Kali River Rapids

HATE

MK - Anything in Fantasyland (but if forced to get on anything will do)
EPCOT - Nothing
HS - Backlot Tour (sometimes)
AK - It's A Bug's Life (when I was a kid...never liked it)

I'm leaving for Orlando in 2 days, and I hope I can visit at least one park...I'll be stuck at the Wide World Of Sports..

SpaceMtn#1

Favs:

MK - Easy, Space Mountain! (Best ride ever!)
AK - Expedition Everest (very close second),
Epcot - Hard to say...I guess Soarin'?
DHS (even though I still say "MGM"):lookaroun - Toy Story Midway Mania

Dislike:
MK- Stitch, Treehouse, Country Bears
AK - Tough to Be a Bug (hate the bee sting/poke in the back especially)
Epcot - American Adventure (literally sleep through it when my husband drags me on it), Mission Space (because it was way overhyped. Very excited to ride it for the first time and then disappointed it was basically a Gravitron from those school fairs. It's probably cool for kids though.
DHS - Rockin Rollercoaster (because it should be awesome but it always bangs my head around on the shoulder restraints and I have a killer headache)/ Tower of Terror (love coasters, can't stand being dropped over and over)

Evil Genius

Like:

MK: Haunted Mansion
Epcot: Soarin
DHS: ToT
AK: EE

Dislike (nothing really to hate)
MK: Country Bears
Epcot: Mission Space
DHS: Backlot tour (or what's left of it)
AK: Primevil Whirl

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom