Favorite/Hate.....rides edition....

Candlejack

I like everything @ Disneyworld except Tommorrowland Speedway (hate it) - Loud , smelly, takes up a lot of valuable space and its a poor segue from Tomorrowland to Fantasyland (Quote from DISNEYBEAR). Plus anytime it rains it floods.

Oh man, I forgot about the Speedway. That thing is pitiful. The first (and last) time I went on it, after bouncing to the left the whole time because it wouldn't drive straight forward and kept swerving on the metal track, the car pooped out right where you're supposed to stop while the person ahead of you gets out of their car. So, of course, there's a huge line behind me of people yelling "GO!" and stuff, and I'm just trying to make it clear that the car wouldn't start.:dazzle:

So, yeah, good choice. :hurl:

ddbowdoin

am I the only person who just doesn't hate any of the rides there? I just got back from WDW last month (was there for a week) and it had been 11 years since my last visit. I'm 25 and I went on EVERY ride, even "kids" rides like Dumbo. I just loved them all...

Favorites:

MK = Space MTN
AK = Everest
HWST = Tower of Terror / Toy Story Midway
Epcot = tough to say, Soarin' is a little overrated, Mission Space (orange) gave me Vertigo, I actually enjoyed the land

NORMNB8S

am I the only person who just doesn't hate any of the rides there?

Not at all! There isn't a single ride at Disney that I hate. There are some that I will skip for various reasons, but I don't hate them. If time were of no issue, I would visit every attraction at each park. However, time is usually an issue so I have to eliminate some attractions from my touring plan.

MattyFresh

The only attraction that I can come up with that I hate, would be Ellen. That is a waste of 30 minutes and the seats aren't even comfortable enough to enjoy the time off your feet and in the air.

Oddysey

Like:

MK: HM
Epcot: TT/SSE (tied)
DHS: ToT
AK: EE

Dislike (nothing really to hate)
MK: Dont hate any particular attaction, but hate the influx of Disney Characters into tommorowland that were put in the place of original experiences.
Epcot: Mission Space (Only ride on the property that I avoid, and its not because I get sick. It is because it just isn't fun.)
DHS: Sounds Dangerous
AK: Primevil Whirl

ddbowdoin

Not at all! There isn't a single ride at Disney that I hate. There are some that I will skip for various reasons, but I don't hate them. If time were of no issue, I would visit every attraction at each park. However, time is usually an issue so I have to eliminate some attractions from my touring plan.

suppose you are correct! my girlfriend and I went down mid-May and it was a mistake. Here in New England kids are in school until mid-June so I figured the crowds would be smaller... nope, I forgot southern schools get out pretty early

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom