• Magnolia

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Palm

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Oak Trail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

markymark

It has to be Eagle Pines, followed by Osprey Ridge, at least as a good test of golf. But for the experience it has to be either the Palm or Magnolia.

Guess that doesn't really answer which ONE, but to me the above are all great.

WDW-Imagineer

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to play at any of the Disney Course... Price, Heat, & Availability of Tee-Times has prevented me from doing this. Although in the future I hope to play on one of the courses....:( :(

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to play at any of the Disney Course... Price, Heat, & Availability of Tee-Times has prevented me from doing this. Although in the future I hope to play on one of the courses....:( :(

You're not kidding about the heat. One June I could only get on the 9 hole course at 11:00am. By the time I was done I was able to wring my shirt out like a dish rag. I must of lost 10 lbs.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

You're not kidding about the heat. One June I could only get on the 9 hole course at 11:00am. By the time I was done I was able to wring my shirt out like a dish rag. I must of lost 10 lbs.

Yeah and alll of the early times are taken... so your SOL. Maybe I should book a year in advance..lol... but then I'd have to worry about the weather (rain, T-Storms).

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Yeah and alll of the early times are taken... so your SOL. Maybe I should book a year in advance..lol... but then I'd have to worry about the weather (rain, T-Storms).

That's what I had to do to get on Magnolia. I made the reservation 6 weeks in advance and got a tee time after 3pm. Wasn't bad since the rate was half as much and we just finished up before it started pouring.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom