Favorite flip flops?

Ariel484

Just wondering what flip flops you all perfer for walking around the parks...I plan on wearing broken-in running shoes most of the time for my trip in May but I'd like a pair of good, comfortable flip flops to wear some of the time, and I don't want to hurt my feet! Thanks! :wave:

irish_man

Oakley for me!!

Bought flip flops last year for first time. Not being used to wearing them I found them a little strange to begin with, but ended up finding them so comfortable!

Did you hear about the man with 2 left feet who went to the shoe shop? He wanted a pair of flip flips :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

WDW_Emily

I have only worn flip flops once. word of advice, DON'T WEAR ADDIDAS FLIP FLOPS!!! your feet will be red by the middle of the day. i wore them to MK and i will never do that again i had to go bare foot through the line queues :/

Upvote 0

TinkerBelle8878

My faves are my Teva Mush flipflops. Super comfy and not expensive. Plus they have treads at the bottom so you don't slip.

I used to be a Gap flipflop girl but after the plastic toe piece broke and came out of the bottom, I don't trust that kind of shoe for any kind of walking. It might be a good scenario to keep in mind since they were unwearable and I was half shoeless for the day.

Upvote 0

smk

Just wondering what flip flops you all perfer for walking around the parks...I plan on wearing broken-in running shoes most of the time for my trip in May but I'd like a pair of good, comfortable flip flops to wear some of the time, and I don't want to hurt my feet! Thanks! :wave:
CROCS! Nothing better for your feet, I promise! I love my CROC flip flops. I just saw on their web site they have the Disney CROC flip flops on sale for like 17.00 dollars. I saw it last week, check it out, maybe they still have them on sale. Look under "outlet".

Upvote 0

danpam1024

Love my crocs clogs, a question to add for the crocs flips wearer...does the plastic rub the side of your foot raw? I bought some tink flips at the parks last year, they were plastic, and rubbed my feet raw!! Has to toss 'em.

Upvote 0

Ariel484

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! You guys really rise to a challenge! :sohappy: (Although I guess this wasn't much of a challenge)

If there was a saluting smiley face, I would salute you all...but there isn't, so just a big ol' smile :D

CROCS! I just saw on their web site they have the Disney CROC flip flops on sale for like 17.00 dollars. I saw it last week, check it out, maybe they still have them on sale. Look under "outlet".

I saw that too and ordered them this afternoon! Can't beat that price! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Ariel484

Original Poster
Upvote 0

mouse_luv

I love my Crocs as well as my Old Navy Flip Flops. I just came back from a trip where I would choose my Old Navy Flip Flops over even my sneakers.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom