Favorite Disney World Show.

Fantasyland-er

Original Poster
What's your favorite Disney World documentary? Some of them are pretty old and need updating but my favorites would have to be:

Modern Marvels: Walt Disney World
Tokyo DisneySea

chels26

i like modern marvels and the fans guide to wdw. I have nev er seen the tokyo disneysea one, but i really want to. was it on the travel chanel?

erasure fan1

I like the "undiscovered walt disney world" on the travel channel. The funny thing is I cant say there is one that I dont like.

wdwdude423

Ultimate WDW by Travel Channel. That show is so cool how it tells about each "thrill" ride at Disney and what makes each ride unique and thrilling. Some of the guests reactions to the rides are pretty ignorant, but I guess they don't want to show the Disney fans out there giving away any "secrets" LOL.

For example, the one that drives me crazy is the father and two sons who ride Space Mtn. The father says, "When I was younger it was just about the same way, dark with the twists and turns." HAHA, got news for you buddy, it IS the same way, nothing has changed. Non-Disney people, what would we do without them :)

One comment I do like is a lady who gets off of Splash Mtn and says (losing her voice) "I screamed so much on that ride that I've lost my voice, but it was so much fun". Those are the types of comments that really show the fun at Disney and encourage people to go. It gets me excited to see others having a great time at Disney.

LizziePooh

I definitely have to choose the Modern Marvels special. I even bought the DVD of it. And since the Travel Channel finally updated their older WDW shows, I think the Animal Kingdom one is my fav. They do a whole segment on the Finding Nemo musical, and since I'm a musical theatre geek, I totally love that part. :D:D

sbkline

Probably the fans guide one or the Christmas ones.

I'm pretty much getting to hate "Undiscovered Walt Disney World" primarily because once you cut out the crap that I have no interest in, I'm left with 10 or 15 minutes of stuff that I am interested in. I have no interest in the Richard Petty Driving experience. Or the partylife at DTD, or some of the other non-theme park stuff they discuss.

I wish they would show the "Disney Getaways" one again, though. I have only seen it on once and I set the DVR for it and a storm came up that day. The reception went our for 10 or 15 minutes during the show, so now I need to re-record it so as to have the entire show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom