Favorite Disney Park Musical Past or Present

Iteachwood

Original Poster
Here is a really tough one..can only choose ONE...all soooo good. Favorite Disney musical show at parks past or present.

IMO......

1) Tarzan......Not only was music awsum and performers beyond believe, but the stage was set up so that you felt right on top of things...wish they hadnt removed it

Soooooooooooo tough choosing because Lion King, Beauty Beast, Pochahonest, Nemo were all INCREDIBLY AWSUM

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Depends on what I'm looking for. Visually, nothing tops Nemo. Hunchback has the best score (and I loved the more "adult" themes it had), but I love the story to Beauty and the Beast.

If I had to pick an overall favorite, it would be Hunchback because of its slightly darker themes.

Blueskyze

NEMO! Hands down - loved the puppets, loved the music! Awesome, awesome show. My son has listened to the soundtrack almost every day since returning from WDW, which means that I spend a lot of time with the songs stuck in my head! :) We saw it twice, and the 2nd time we got really close and both Nemo and Bruce came over to my son. Loved it!

mickeysshoes

Its kind of funny...I was not impressed with the Nemo live but I listen to all the time on DTUNES Live and love it there. Dont know if did not care for the show becsue the time we saw it we were hot and tired or what. I guess i need to revisit it next trip.

nngrendel

Dont know if did not care for the show becsue the time we saw it we were hot and tired or what. I guess i need to revisit it next trip.

I think thats what happened to us. We retreated there due to a down pour and my wife almost froze to death because the AC was blowing directly on her and she was soaked. We ended up leaving in the middle of the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom