Favorite Disney Non-Animated Movie

AutumnKlassic

Since I have over 288 days left we were going to start a movie night on Friday night with a Disney movie to get us pumped up for our trip. So I was wondering what is everyones favorite Disney non-animated movie (I have all the animated ones). My personal favorite would be the original Parent Trap with The Happiest Millionare a very close second. Sho what is everyone elses? Apple Dumplin Gang? The Cat from Outer Space? Freaky Friday? Maybe you know one that is not well remembered and I will have to get it.

nillyp

My favorite is Darby O'Gill And The Little People. It has a very young Sean Connery. It's very funny, sometimes intentionally and sometimes not. It has lots of drinking and bar fights.

Upvote 0

fizzle75

Pirates 1&2(and I'm sure 3 will be added to my list of favorites)
Old Yeller
Savage Sam
All of the Santa Clause movies
Remember The Titans
Mary Poppins
Swiss Family Robinson
Homeward Bound
The gy Dog and gy D.A.
MIghty Joe Young
The Kid
Iron Will
Angels In The Outfield
The Chronicles Of Narnia
Apple Dumplin Gang Movies
Parent Trap(both)
Eight Below
Sky High
Bridge to Terabithia(saw it last night...awesome!)
Princess Diaries
George Of The Jungle
Tall Tale
Frank & Ollie(killer documentaty about 2 of Disney's original and most beloved animators. Any true Disney fan NEEDS to watch this film)
20,000 leagues
SOME of the Herbie movies

Upvote 0

Kashyyyk

What a great thread...this has brought back memories. Here are my top three:

1) Pete's Dragon (if Mary Poppins counts as non animation, so should this) :animwink:
2) Mary Poppins
3) Swiss Family Robinson (although Snowball Express is right up there).

Funny this thread comes up....Just tonight I went all over the place trying to find Pete's Dragon but none of the video stores around here had it (for rent or purchase). I got one of the songs in my head and can't get it out. I sure hope I can find it on DVD. My nephew would love it. He is right into dragons (the nice ones of course).

Upvote 0

KelsaBels

I would have to agree, this thread brings up GREAT memories!!

Top 3 for me:
Pollyanna...LOVE it!!!
Swiss Family...want to live in the treehouse!!
Parent Trap...I always wanted to find my lost twin...LOL

Upvote 0

Rosenrot

Ach, wasn't Hidalgo originally going to be a Disney movie? And Goal! as well?? I would recommend one of those...

...but seeing as they didn't END Disney movies...I'd have to say Mary Poppins. Besides, its a great classic xDD

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom