Favorite Disney Keepsake

WDW Tragic

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Whats the best thing you ever brought home WDW? Besides the great memories.
For me I love anythig I have with old logo on it.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Man, I keep so much from maps to soap and shampoo. Unfortunately I'm hooked on pins...but I guess if I had to pick one, I'd say the menu from Victoria and Alberts.

nibblesandbits

I keep the maps and I also keep the information guides that are in the hotels. Those are always fun! Lately, I have also been grabbing a napkin from the different parks I go to and saving those.

wild01ride

The deja vu of so many experiences past is probably the best things that I have from previous visits- they're the sort of thing that put a knot in your throat just from recalling a certain place and time!

As far as tangible things go, I bought a 100YoM Park Banner from ebay and have it hanging in my bedroom. My trip during 100 YoM was probably the most special trip I've ever taken and the banner brings it all back!

brkgnews

So many good things...

One of my favorites is a set of posters showing a panorama of each park's main throughfare and its icon. (MK's has Main Street and the castle, EPCOT's shows World Showcase and SSE, etc) They're about $25 each -- $100 for all of them. Of course, you can also buy them all framed up for about three gazillion dollars at the Art of Disney stores. They really take you back to the parks when you want to be there, but can't.

If you're looking for something a little cheaper, grab an extra map of each of the parks and put them away (don't even open them). Then, when you get back home, get them framed or mounted on styrofoam. Kind of unique, and rather cheap. There's even a place near where I live that will remove the creases/wrinkles/etc from stuff and mount it on styrofoam.

Jacks Sally

I have 3 big buttons one with Mickey one with Minnie
and one with Donald that I use to wear to the Magic kingdom
when I was little they are very special to me :D

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I would have to say its what I am getting for Christmas. One of the 20k ride posters that you used to see as you entered the MK under the railroad. My wife is getting it for me, actually has gotten it, and I cant wait to get that out, get it framed and proudly displayed. My fav ride was 20k. I did my highschool senior thesis on 20k (jules verne version).

I wish they could bring that attraction back.

PaisleyMF

Memories

Every time is a so magical time. But for my first trip (to Disney and to some other place outside home) my most magical momento is my Sorcerer Mickey and my Tshirt of my graduation year. Also when i was over Disneyland i did the same and got me another Sorcerer Mickey. Hope some day to make it to all parks and display proudly my Mickey's from arond the world.

BG Rugger

This might sound a little weird, but I like keeping the napkins from the restaurants that have the logos on them. We also have a collection of cups from the park as well. I especially like the cups you get from Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe when you order an iced cappucino.

Prof Ecks

I really love my Wilderness Lodge sweatshirt I bought three or four trips ago. It is dark green with the logo with the bears walking across it. I noticed the last time I was there in 03 they didn't sell it anymore and one day when I wore it at WL a bunch of CM's stopped me to say "cool sweatshirt." Very comfy and sentimental.

Oh yeah, and my mickey martini glasses. Green with pewter stems and bases. Perfect for manhattans, margarittas and martinis.

Disney_CP_2004

Well personally bought @ Disney i would have to say a very rare find of a Thumper stuffed animal....

Given to me by Disney.....my Name tag and Graduation Ears (from when i particpated in the college program)

jesserin

My favorite disney treasure is actually just a piece of paper - the Sci-Fi cafe in MGM put a Congratulations Honeymooners! banner on our bumper while dining there - they made such a huge deal out of our being with them that it will always be such a great reminder of CM's who care! When we left the restaurant they put together a basket for use to take home - including the banner, some sci-fi glasses, a frisbee and more. Most of this is comp anyway but just the fact that they spent the time to put it together for us meant alot!

diddy_mouse

along with all the guidemaps i have collected over the years, i'd have to say that my favorite keepsake is the "I can still remember the magic of our first visit to Walt Disney World..." picture frame. It has a pic of my fiance and I in the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon. the words on the frame almost describes our trip to a T.

i think i could also include the diamond solitaire i got from him... :king: :D

TheDisneyGirl02

Disney_CP_2004 said:
Given to me by Disney.....my Name tag and Graduation Ears (from when i particpated in the college program)

I agree with you on that one. My other favorite keepsake is the Mickey plush I have with him wearing a Mickey Mouse Club shirt, the one from the 90's. Loved the show and love the mouse!

TheDisneyGirl02

Tigger friend

Popcorn

When I go, I like to buy popcorn from the vendors and keep the popcorn containers from all my trips. Actually I keep everything!!! Napkins, toothpicks, ticket stubs, receipts from dinner!! I put it all in a nice little scapbook that I make at the end of the trip. Whenever I start to miss Disney all I have to do is open one of my old books and it brings me back and cheers me right up!!

Raven66

We saved the mylar balloon from my daughters' first trip. We have it tacked to her bedroom door with the Minnie side out. And I kept the weight that came on it. It brings tears to my eyes when I look at it because it reminds me of how happy she was to see all the characters. And how much fun we had. :cry: I want to go back!!! :eek: :lookaroun

Lauriebar

The first time we went with both of our kids we purchased them Mickey ears with their names sewn on the back. This was before all of the fancy embroidering was available, just plain yellow stitching. To me these are the perfect WDW souvineers.

Slipknot

All my WDW shot glasses. I've got about 20 of them. Everything from the three circles Mickey heads to attraction logos.

longfamily

The best keepsake we have gotten so far was the actual keepsake gift that was included in the Platinum plan this year. It is a crystal statue of Tinkerbell.
Tinkerbell is sitting cross legged on a platform. The statuette is about 4"-5" tall and as wide as a man's fist. Very, very beautiful:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom