Favorite Disney Foods

sarajo

Sorry to say it, but every time I walk by a turkey leg stand... I start feeling nauseous. My hubby has had one and said they are really good.

My favorite Disney food (purchased at a cart) is a Mickey Premium Ice Cream! YUMMY! Favorite food purcahsed at a restaurant... cobb salad at Brown Derby.

napnet

Actually I love the Hamburgers at Pecos Bill... no clue why but i crave it when im in the park with the saute'd mushrooms and onions.... mmm

stankly182

My favorite Disney food is the hot dogs at Flame Tree BBQ and Casey's Corner. Oh and the chocolate soft serve from anywhere you can find it in the parks, and the croissants from the resorts.

GoofyMom2

Am I really the first to say Dole Whip!? :lol:

Also, Mickey Premium bar, honey-coriander wings at O'Hana, and sweet almond pretzels from Norway...... :slurp:

Tinkerbella16

My favorite is the chicken ceasar salad and french fries from Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe.
I also never forget my mickey waffles for breakfast at the resorts...i love them!!!

C&D

It used to be the cinnamon roll at Tusker's (the one that they "used" to bake in the huge iron skillet) at AK. Well since they went generic with their cinnamon buns throughout WDW, I have to switch my favorite to the Apple Charlot at the MK Main Street Bakery.

rileyspaw

I agree with C&D! Mine's the APPLE CHARLOTTE at MAIN ST. BAKERY and for some unknown reason the CUBAN SANDWICH at the COMMISSARY in MGM!:slurp:

A Footlong Hotdog covered with cheddar cheese sauce at Casey's is one of my favorites. Also have to get some fries and dip them in cheese as well.:sohappy:

dvcnut39

In no specific order-

Candy apples from The Candy Cauldron (DTD)

My wife loves the Dole Whips from Aloha Isle (MK)

Spaghetti Fra Diavolo from Mama Melrose's (MGM)

The buffet at Crystal Palace (MK)

Kirin beer from Japan pavilion (E)

summergirl32

Pineapple float at Aloha Isle
Turkey legs
fries dipped in cheese at Pecos Bills
funnel cakes from Sleepy Hollow
Chocolate covered strawberries from any candy shop

We love all the foods at Disney, but these are must haves everytime we go!

tribefanapk

50's Prime Time

Every trip we have to go to the 50's Prime Time Diner and have the pot roast and Dad's Super Sundae! It is a strugle to not go back a second time to do it again.
11 Days to Disney.... 12 Days to the Prime Time!!!

alanbrai

So far i have been pleased with all the food at WDW but the two favorites have to be the turkey legs and a hot dog at Casey's corney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom