Favorite Disney Eating, What Restaurant, What Meal? Pick One Of Each!

rljackson

Easy for me, the Filet Mignon and Cobb Salad at the Hollywood Brown Derby in Disney MGM. Enjoyed it as part of the Fantasmic package one magical evening with my family.

pacochran

It's really hard to decide, there are so many great places to eat. I have two that I really like.

50's Prime Time Cafe-The Pot Roast is out of this world

Second Favorite-Chef Mickey's Dinner Buffet, great food, great characters.

To many more to try though. :)

xtimMOOthyx

Breakfast: Breakfastosaurous or Boatwright's at Port Orleans Riverside
Lunch: Sunshine Seasons or Flame Tree BBQ
Dinner: Boma

Boma is probably my favorite restaurant on property. Gotta love those Zebra Domes and mini-peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

adventurelander

We love the Cobb salad and the Grapefruit cake at the Brown Derby in MGM.

Our favorite snack is freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (VERY big could feed a family of 4) with ice cream on top.

Who could say no to pancakes??:slurp:

McFly88

Canyon Skillet breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
Clam chowder in a bread bowl at Columbia Harbour House.
Yoshie's Deluxe Sushi Platter at California Grill.
Fufu, zebra domes, and as much soup as my stomach can handle, at Boma.

Oh great, now I'm hungry. :slurp:

Breakfast: Chef Mickey's (different omlets everyday -- :slurp: )

Lunch: Rainforest Cafe @ AK (I know, not a crowd favorite, but I love the atmosphere)

Dinner: Coral Reef , blackend catfish over chees grits :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

sidenote-->I have been to Disney many, many times and I have never tried Ohana's BUT, after reading this board for the past year or so, it is going to be my first stop next visit---IN FACT-- I already have reservations for December the fifth and 5:30 pm.

gatordoc

Macadamia Pinapple Pancakes at Kona. Hands down the best meal anywhere at WDW (I've even had them make it for me for dinner!). Just pass on the Tonga Toast - it's good, but cannot compare to the culinary delight of the pancakes :slurp:

C&D

Midmorning coffee and pastry, varies by park; favorite used to be Tusker's in Animal Kingdom (they had those iron skillet cinnamon buns, no longer though), now our favorite is Main Street Bakery (apple sharlot/charlot? for me, cherry turnover for DW).

SirGoofy

Liberty Tree Tavern, all you can eat character dinner. But there's so many good ones. Tony's, Alfredos, Nine Dragons, Le Cellier.

AUBandPilot

Oak-fired Beef Filet - California Grill (During fireworks, of course!!)
Blackened Catfish over pepper jack cheese grits - Coral Reef

Only 15 days till WDW and California Grill (10/06/06)...what a way to start the trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom