Favorite Disney Character

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster
Who is your favorite Disney character? It can be anybody in a Disney or Disney Pixar movie. The top 7 most popular answers will move on to the finals, and you guys will vote on that poll of the 7 most popular characters, and then a winner will be determined. So, tell me your favorite Disney character. I'll kick things off with the Genie from Aladdin.

Jenna

Simba, he's cute for a start but like SO many of us he makes a mistake, runs away from his problems but eventually learns you have to face the situation head on.

If it wasn't him, I'd pick Belle...because she's pretty and I want to be her lol

hellowonderland

I have a soft spot for Belle. She's equally comfortable riding through the woods to save her Dad's life, reading on an uncomfortable looking fountain, singing condescendingly about townspeople and falling in love with a big hairy beast in a suit. Plus, she had zero issue with telling Gaston he was an assclown. All in all, she's definitely my favourite.

luv

I like so many for such different reasons. It's almost Sophie's Choice, you know?

Mickey because he's Mickey. Tigger because he's fun and funny and drives Rabbit crazy (also Rabbit because he has to put up with Tigger.) Roo is so cute.

Belle likes to read, loves her Dad a lot and is bored by all the same old, same old. I identify with Belle (except for being beautiful, lol.)

Jafar is so cool. The Genie is so entertaining. Scar is so deliciously, insidiously and predictably evil. Ursula is such a caricature. Malificent!!

There is also the influence of the awesome Ashman & Menken songs. I wonder if I'd like Ariel as much if she didn't have those songs. Prejudice is a clear theme (and the townspeople a character) in BatB and wouldn't be so clearly defined without those fantastic songs.

I always say Minnie is my favorite, because I like her and she has style...but she's just the easy choice. I can't pick.

I never liked Flounder and don't know why, lol.

HouCuseChickie

Donald Duck!

upload_2013-11-16_21-40-42.jpeg

Matt_Black

I'd say Goliath, Elisa Maza, and David Xanatos from Gargoyles but since there's very little chance they'll make it to the poll, hmm... Let me think.... Wait, are we counting Marvel or Star Wars? (I keed. Sort of.)

My top five right now would probably be Donald Duck, Tarzan, Megara, Prince Philip, and Gaston.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom