Favorite Disney Cat?

DanStat

Original Poster
I love the Disney pets! I was wondering who is your favorite Disney pet? They can be villains, heroes, anything!

I like the two siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp...yours???

Tigggrl

Oh Sheesh! You would ask about cats! My choice is a toss up between Oliver and Figaro...the old and the new!
Tig:animwink:

DanStat

Original Poster
Chesire

I like the Chesire cat, but it always reminds me of Whoppi Goldberg. :) :(

Take that how you may!

sillyspook13

I think Marie from Aristocats is just too cute!

Though... If you want a REAL cat, you should see my outfit on Valentine's day!:animwink: :kiss:

"i chase birds"

DisneyFreak721

I'm going to have to say Timon from the Lion King. He IS a cat. A MeerKAT. Not to mention the coolest character from any Disney Film. (with the exception of Scar, Roger Rabbit, and Sorcerer Mickey)

Maria

I can´t stand cats.
I like dogs better and I would have to say that "Tramp" is my favorite! hehehe:kiss: ;) .... and all the dalmatians!! :)

DisneyPhD

I suppose it depends on how loose your definition of a cat is but I'd have to say Tigger is the favorite animated cat in our house. Otherwise we're obligated to go with the cat that lives with us.

You know what they say, "If you want the best seat in the house, you'll have to move the cat."

Tramp

Originally posted by Maria
I can´t stand cats.
I like dogs better and I would have to say that "Tramp" is my favorite! hehehe:kiss: ;) .... and all the dalmatians!! :)

Ditto about the cats....and ditto about Tramp...I love me.:kiss:

DanStat

Original Poster
Dogs smell bad, and they're stuck on themselves! :animwink:

Don't hit me!

No, I think Tramp is my favorite dog...the one from Lady and the Tramp.

Luau Cove

I must admit Disney doesn't "own" cool cats. Warner has Sylvester and more, MGM Co. has Tom and Hanna Barbera has dozens of them including Top Cat. I think Walt didn't love Cats at all...but dogs.

-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom