Votes: 43 67.2%
  • Frances Sleeping Beauty Castle

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Tokyo Cinderella Castle

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

JaysDisneyMagic

Original Poster
I was just wondering, what is everyone's favorite Disney castle? I am stuck in between Florida's Cinderella Castle and Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle.

I like Cinderella's Castle because it is the largest castle of them all (Tokyo Disneyland has an exact replica of this, which I thought was a bad idea because every Magic Kingdom should have a different castle) and can be seen from miles away. It also has a great restaraunt inside it.

And I like Sleeping Beauty's Castle in California because it is very beautiful and I like the way it is connected to Fantasyland. It also seems like it is a longer castle, it is the smallest castle but it seems as though it is the longest. Also, it has a Sleeping Beauty Story walk through attraction, along with some stores.

What do you think?

Attachments

• liveshowbelieve.gif
    liveshowbelieve.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 229

TinkerBell9988

Cinderella Castle, hands down...

But I think you should have put this thread in the WDW General Discussion area. Just to let ya know before anyone else says it... :D

JaysDisneyMagic

Original Poster
I have to agree Frances castle looks pretty interesting along with the Dragon attraction it has and some kind of walk through attraction, I am not sure. Someone tell me about it. It is very unique.

Disneyland California's has a walk through attration of the story of Sleeping Beauty. I enjoyed the attraction alot.

France probably beats all castles combined...

( As I said, I am sorry I didn't put this in the General Discussions Area, remember, I am new here lol )

Figment1986

I love the look they gave to DLP's castle. So unique, varry different. Too bad it didn't come with the apartment like the one in WDW has. But the dragon attraction thing in the botom had me chose the castle at DLP.

JaysDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Woah, you live in Rochester Hills! Awesome! I live in Clinton Township! RED WINGS ALL THE WAY!!! We are gonna win the cup!

Anways lol Florida's Cinderella Castle has no attractions in it. Infact, I think it is the only castle with no attraction in it. When I go there in a few weeks, I have gonna take my time and look around the castle, inside and out. Maybe I'll change my mind.:D

Now, to the person who wrote just above this, no there are no more castles. The names may be the same but there are 3 different styled castles. The new Kingdom in China will be an exact replica of California's Sleeping Beauty Castle. I think this is a bad idea because I think every Kingdom should have a different castle.

Tokyo's should have been Belle's Castle from Beauty and the Beast, and in China, to make it more interesting, Ariel's Castle. How cool would that look!

DisneyGal

No doubt about it, cinderella's Castle in WDW. Although I do have to agree with other posts, the castle in France is very unique!!!!

Don L Duck

Originally posted by JaysDisneyMagic
Woah, you live in Rochester Hills! Awesome! I live in Clinton Township! RED WINGS ALL THE WAY!!! We are gonna win the cup!

Anways lol Florida's Cinderella Castle has no attractions in it. Infact, I think it is the only castle with no attraction in it. When I go there in a few weeks, I have gonna take my time and look around the castle, inside and out. Maybe I'll change my mind.:D

Now, to the person who wrote just above this, no there are no more castles. The names may be the same but there are 3 different styled castles. The new Kingdom in China will be an exact replica of California's Sleeping Beauty Castle. I think this is a bad idea because I think every Kingdom should have a different castle.

Tokyo's should have been Belle's Castle from Beauty and the Beast, and in China, to make it more interesting, Ariel's Castle. How cool would that look!
I know about all the others I was being sarcastic:D

disneyfan123

Cinderella's Castle hands down winner.......

*only 26 days to go* (so close and yet so far......)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

JaysDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Well, it seems as though Walt Disney World's Cinderella Castle is the most popular. Who knows? I like all the castles. I just can't make up my mind. They are all unique.

Monorail Lime

I just got back from Tokyo Disneyland. Yes, their castle looks almost identical to the one at WDW, right down to the clock. You can see it as you approach Tokyo Disneyland on the JR train and from nearby parts of the city, which I think earns it some extra coolness points.

BigNorm

Hands down Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disneyland is the best looking, but the castle at Disneyland Paris is pretty too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom