Votes: 9 6.7%
  • It's A Small World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buzz Lightyear

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

Disneyfan1981

Gotta Go with 999 Happy Haunts

Since I don't really consider Splash a dark ride due to the fact you go outside during some parts, I have to give my vote to the Haunted Mansion. Classic!

barnum42

*Plays thumping into to sci-fi movie soundtrack by Queen*
Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump,

SPLASH

Aaaa-aahhhh!

:D

lebeau

I debated HM and PoC. It was close but I gave it to the pirates because I like th boats better than the buggies.

Lores

Original Poster
I am your host
Your ghost host.

Brilliant!

Is this haunted room actually stretching?
Or is it just your imagination?

Great!

Now, I will raise the safety bar
and a Ghost will follow you home!

Creepy

No other dark ride has such a brilliant,
cinical, creepy and great character as
the ghost host. Long Live Haunted Mansion

tazhughes

Tough choices

When I saw the title of the thread I immediately thought well Pirates duh!, but then I saw the list and there was Splash (my all time favorite ride) so it had to go to Splash, though I don't consider it a dark ride per say I think of no height restriction appropriate for all ages when I think dark ride. Pirates is definitely a very close 2nd to me and HM is 3rd. The rest I could miss in a trip and not feel like I missed soemthing important.

tigger1968

barnum42 said:
*Plays thumping into to sci-fi movie soundtrack by Queen*
Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump,

SPLASH

Aaaa-aahhhh!

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just nearly did a spit take all over my keyboard! I salute you for pulling out a Flash Gordon reference! :sohappy:

pdigout

hmmmmmm

after readign these boards for over a year I think it is finally time to start posting.

it is realyl hard to decide which ride is my favorite, cause they are all soooooo different. I think though if i were to decide on one, I would have to say Pirates. I dont know, I just love it caue there are always little things that you forget, like the Hairy Leg, and the Drop, and for some reason I always think that it is shorter then it is. Great, now I want to go on it :cry:

barnum42

tigger1968 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just nearly did a spit take all over my keyboard! I salute you for pulling out a Flash Gordon reference! :sohappy:
You're welcome. :D

Thread drift - A couple of years ago Brian Blessed played Captain Hook in a Christmas production of Peter Pan in Bristol. He said one line in exactly the same style he did as Voltan in Flash Gordon - "Tinkerbell's alive?" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom