Favorite country in world showcase?

Pocahontas

Original Poster
What is your favorite country in the world showcase? Mine would have to be France. I love the food, the atmosphere, the shops, it's just so beautiful.

Pocahontas

Original Poster
After this last trip I must say that Japan made a strong impression on me. The CMs were SOOOO nice and friendly and the bowing just makes you feel so welcome. Loved it!
Japan is probably my second favorite. I love going through the stores. I got to pick out a clam and the woman opened it and I got the pearl inside! It was such a neat experience. She made it into this big ceremony with drums and clapping! The people there were so kind and enthusiastic. I love it.

75disney

The American Adventure. I love American history and I think that attraction is one of the best on property.

Mexico is a close second. The pyramid is really cool and I love shopping in the market place. Cute boat ride too. Donald Duck is a favorite of my family.

jw24

That's a tough one. I'm torn between France and Japan. France looks like a real street in Paris and there's just something great about walking across the bridge from the UK and seeing the portion of the Eiffel Tower replica. The fountains, the gazebos, the stores, it's just...wow. Japan has a lot of space. I love the torii gate in the water across the pavilion. The architecture they have is really good with all the pagodas and they have a really neat store.

MOXOMUMD

A tie between Germany-UK-Mexico. Germany for the shops, UK for the entertainment and Mexico for the restaurants.

gonnichi

Is it ok to say my favorite country will be the next one that TDO builds? Epcot really needs some love and attention not only in FW but also in WS. Its time for a new country or just a new ride in WS in my opinion. I love Epcot and cant wait for something new! Sorry if that makes me sound negative, I'm not. I just want Epcot to be great again!

Pocahontas

Original Poster
Is it ok to say my favorite country will be the next one that TDO builds? Epcot really needs some love and attention not only in FW but also in WS. Its time for a new country or just a new ride in WS in my opinion. I love Epcot and cant wait for something new! Sorry if that makes me sound negative, I'm not. I just want Epcot to be great again!
What new country(s) would you like to see?

gonnichi

What new country(s) would you like to see?

well there has been talk about Russia, Spain, even Iran (Persia) for Aladdin attractions. but I would like to see a South American or south Pacific( New Zealand, Australia) country. how about you, what would you like too see. Brazil seems to be the favorite right now.

Pocahontas

Original Poster
well there has been talk about Russia, Spain, even Iran (Persia) for Aladdin attractions. but I would like to see a South American or south Pacific( New Zealand, Australia) country. how about you, what would you like too see. Brazil seems to be the favorite right now.
I think a middle eastern country would be cool because they only Aladdin attraction is the flying carpets! but I feel like it would be similar to Morocco, therefore boring. I like he idea of an exotic South American country like Brazil, Colombia, or Chile. New Zealand or Australia would be fun, too! It would be different because there are no countries like that right now.

FettFan

I think a middle eastern country would be cool because they only Aladdin attraction is the flying carpets! but I feel like it would be similar to Morocco, therefore boring. I like he idea of an exotic South American country like Brazil, Colombia, or Chile. New Zealand or Australia would be fun, too! It would be different because there are no countries like that right now.

Peru. For the flute bands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom