Favorite Country in World Showcase ?

My fav would have to be Japan, with Mexico following a close second. I love going to the Mitsukoshi department store (even though I spend entirely too much money there :lookaroun.) And Teppanyaki has become one of my favortie restaurants. I also love the inside of the Mexico pavillion and I think it has the best atmosphere.

tinkerbellish

I love visiting all the countries, but if I had to choose- it would have to be a tie-
USA- because I love the Fife and Drum Corps,
and UK- because I just love visiting with Mary Poppins!

diddy_mouse

*thinks*

i'd have to say my absolute favorites are Japan and Canada. i love the gardens in both. during the F & G Festival the canadian gardens were fabulous and i'll admit i like the dated "O! Canada." also Mitsukoshi rocks out loud as does Teppanyaki!

wannabeBelle

I will definitely go with Canada for me. Great Restaurant in Le Cellier, Awesome landscaping and of course OFF KILTER!!!!!!!!!! Gotta see the boys every time I am in Disney.
Second to that Japan probably for Teppanyaki and overall theming,
Italy for the Bellini's!!!!!!!!!!
Belle

This is a tough one, but if I went for overall experience:

China, Mexico, France, Canada, Norway, Japan, USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Morocco.

I have to judge by theming, music, culture, attraction, shopping, and restaurant. For me it has to be a total experience, not just one thing. If all the nations represented had an attraction/movie this order would definitely change. The USA needs a better and bigger gift shop and something better with American fare. The sad thing is that when you go into the USA shop you will find that most things being sold are not made in the USA! :eek:

Kwit35

DON'T MAKE ME PICK JUST ONE!!! I love them ALL! Love the food in every pavilion, love both boat rides, love allllll the theming, love allllll the entertainment, love alllllll the movies. I could get lost there for days and not get bored. Hmmmm:
Favorite Food: Shwarmas (sp?) in Morocco
Favorite Movie: Norway
Favorite Ride: I guess Noway
Best Theming: Mexico
Best shops: Japan
Favorite Entertainment: Off Kilter (of course), Beatles great too, the mimes in France, the drummers in Japan, the statues in Italy (will be greatly missed)...
Favorite smell: Turkey legs in American Adventure, Mexico's San Angles (sp?)

Oh, I could go on...

wdwfairy

Japan, of course! Great food, great shopping, gardens, etc. etc. but mainly it's the food. :slurp:

Mexico would have to be 2nd...it's where my Dad is from! The food isn't very authentic but the boat ride, mariachi group, theming are perfect!

(and I love when the Beatles tribute group is at the UK!)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hard to pick, but here are the top few for me and why:
1. Canada - Le Cellier, O'Canada, Off Kilter
2. Mexico - The transformation into the nightime scene they have done is amazing to me. Sitting in the restaraunt eating while the volcano is erupting and every once in a while you hear the mountain lion or puma (not sure which) whine in the background is really cool.
3. Norway - Maelstrom. More of the countries need attractions like this one. It is truly a must see of EPCOT.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
1. USA: best show in the whole WDW
2. Mexico and Norway (tied) cute rides and I've been to Mexico and I have the Norwegian heritage.
3. Germany: LOVE the food and the band at the Biergarten

dclfan

Mexico. I love both San Angel Inn and Cantina de San Angel. The pavillion is soo coloful and upbeat with so many interesting things to buy. I also enjoy the boat ride it reminds me of its a small world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom