Favorite Counter Service

k.hunter30

Original Poster
I did a search for this but didn't find anything this specific.

What are your favorite counter service restaurant in each park?

I usually eat wherever I am when I get hungry... but then I end up being a bit disappointed at times. I can only think of a handful that I remember thinking were pretty good (not because there were so many I didn't like, but because nothing really stood out)
MK - Columbia Harbor House
Casey's
Epcot - La Cantina de San Angel (nachos while waiting for Illuminations)
DAK - ???
MGM - ???

I want to hit some good ones on my next trip. So what are your favorites?

Nicole220

For AK: Flame Tree BBQ. There's a thread around here somewhere where you won't find a bad review. It is probably the best counter service in WDW! The surrounding area is beautiful and has many remote locations to eat at.

Tusker House at AK is also a great one!

tigsmom

MK - Cosmic Ray's or Pecos Bill's. Love Casey's too.
Epcot - always do sit downs
MGM - don't eat there
AK - Tusker House

maggiegrace1

MK:pecos Bill Or the Mexican Place behind it..:)
Epcot:China
Ak:never ate there
MGM:Backlot Express has the best Veggie and also Turkey Sandwich On Sunflower bread..Soo good..:)

Daisy14

MK: Cosmic Ray's
Epcot: Always do sit downs
MGM: Pizzia Planet. Like the pizza :animwink:
Animal Kingdom: Restaurantosaurus

Kadee

Although it is not a counter service, the prices are not much higher..... try the Plaza (unless you are on the dining plan and are just trying to find a counter service place...... if so, just ignore...). The Plaza is at MK right on Main Street on the right as you are walking toward the Castle....it's on a corner (I think the one that leads to Tomorrowland). The prices are great and the food is wonderful. We eat there quite often when we are at the MK.

lilclerk

Although it is not a counter service, the prices are not much higher..... try the Plaza (unless you are on the dining plan and are just trying to find a counter service place...... if so, just ignore...). The Plaza is at MK right on Main Street on the right as you are walking toward the Castle....it's on a corner (I think the one that leads to Tomorrowland). The prices are great and the food is wonderful. We eat there quite often when we are at the MK.

I agree, the Plaza is wonderful!

I loved the chicken strips in Electric Umbrella.

Rob562

You know, with so many great reviews of Flame Tree BBQ, we ate there on our last trip and were rather under-whelmed. It wasn't *bad* but it wasn't as great as I was expecting (especially with so many rave reviews). I preferred Tusker House over Flame Tree.

But I guess perhaps we just caught it on an off day, and I'm going to give it another shot in June.

-Rob

Kerby626

WOW! My kind of thread.

Magic Kingdom- Cosmic Ray's, the burgers are great, i'm really into making my own

EPCOT- China/Mexico/Italy, it's all great

Aminal Kingdom- Flame Tree/Tusker House, chicken and ribs, chicken sandwich

MGM- ABC Commisary, I think I had a cuban sandwich here. it was awesome too

Mickey&Minnie

MK: Pinocchio's Village (the pizza is great and my husband like the Figero fries)
Epcot: Seasons in the Land (great variety)
MGM: ABC Commissary (if you have to eat)
AK: Flame Tree BBQ

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom