• Big Thunder Mountain

• Splash Mountain

• Expedition Everest

• Space Mountain

• Mine Train

• Rockin Roller coaster

Results are only viewable after voting.

KaliSplash

I voted for Splash, even though I don't consider it a coaster. but if it is, it's my favorite since it is also my favorite ride in the world.

The Grand Inquisitor

Splash is more of a water log flume ride than a coaster. But I would have to say if you love thrill coasters the best ones are Rock N Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest.

doctornick

Since Splash is not a coaster, I don't see how I could vote for it (though it is probably my favorite ride on the list) so I went with Everest which is IMHO by far and away the best coaster of the bunch between the thrills and theming. And the backwards portion helps make it more unique.

PSM

Space Mountain! Is it the "best" roller coaster? Not by a long shot. But the nostalgia factor from looking forward to going on this ride year after year growing up - plus it being the only one I know of that's in the dark - makes it my "favorite" of all time.

Imagineer45

Personal rankings:
1) Splash Mountain: Objectively not a coaster but its probably my favorite classic Disney ride
2) Expedition Everest: This ride made DAK worth going to for me. It is well themed and the yeti being broken is my only complaint
3) Space Mountain: The slow speed means no one will get sick and it can be converted to Ghost Galaxy or Hyperspace and still be amazing
4) Big Thunder: It is a nice lengthy coaster, but I do wish it would exit the lift hills a little faster.
5) Rock n Roller Coaster: I am not a fan of the theming and always thought they should have gone with Ozzy Osbourne and Crazy Train (c'mon, it is too perfect), but it is a fantastic pure roller coaster.
6) Mine Train: The theming is excellent, the track is smooth, it is just so absurdly short. If it had an extra minute or so of track, it would instantly shoot up in my rankings.

NickPytlinski

Everest is the best coaster at WDW. it has everything a coaster needs (apart from a loop or twist).

rock n roller has been duplicated so many times at so many different parks with only slightly different themeing

mergatroid

RnRC has been duplicated once.

Wasn't it called 'Superman' and just an outdoor coaster elsewhere?

Space Mountain! Is it the "best" roller coaster? Not by a long shot. But the nostalgia factor from looking forward to going on this ride year after year growing up - plus it being the only one I know of that's in the dark - makes it my "favorite" of all time.

This all day :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom