Favorite Classic Ride

BlueFairy

Original Poster
Well, I like Small World as far as relaxing rides, you know, you've been walking all day just wanna rest.

But as far as more exciting rides go I like Star Tours 'cause I'm a Star Wars fanatic and The Great Movie Ride 'cause I'm the ultimate movie watcher. Muppet Vision 3-D is funny.

------------------------------------

Leaving for WDW tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGG1

Have fun in WDW!!

I am a huge fan of the Haunted Mansion. Definitely one of the all-time classics. I have ridden it hundreds of times and ususally find something new every time I ride it. I hope they never change this one.

The Mom

Premium Member
Hello again! :wave: This is repeat topic number 3!! Please, if something is being discussed on another thread, just hit the reply option, then post away! You don't have to start a new thread!! Thank you.

Tot Fan

Favorite Classic!

SE - Spaceship Earth

But if I could choose Tot that would be my first choice. Who doesn't enjoy either of these rides? :)

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
My favorite classic ride is Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean. Those are my favorite classic rides i go on them at least three times when I go to Disney.

jcrb

My favorite classic ride is the Carousel of Progress. The reason why I like this ride is because it Walt best. Think of almost every ride came from that model.

CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS

THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE
Lyrics and music by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman

Now is the time
Now is the best time
Now is the best time of your life

Life is a prize
Live every minute
Open your eyes
And watch how you win it

Yesterday's memories may sparkle and gleam
Tomorrow is still but a dream
Right here and now
You've got it made
The world's forward marching and you're in the parade

Now is the time
Now is the best time
Be it a time of joy or strife

There's so much to cheer for,
be glad you're here
For it's the best time of your
If you can dream it - you can do it

BigNorm

My favourite classic attraction at Disney is the Peter Pan. I remember as a kid that was always the first thing my parents and I rode. I still love it, even today.

jabay

Spaceship Earth is a true classic

Spaceship Earth is one ride that I go on at least three times whenever I am at Epcot and it never gets old. At 23 years old it is still my favorite from when I first went on it at 4 years old when the park first opened in 1983. I will always remember riding in those blue shuttle cars listening to Walter Cronkite narrate me through history( I was somewhat saddened when Jeremy Irons replaced ol' Walter in 1995). It was fun and it also taught you about history. I still think it is fun today, but at 23 I am more jaded than I was when I was younger and I am more wary of Disney's liberally-biased interpretation of history whenever it is presented as fact. Sorry for the rant, that is for a different thread. Nevertheless, Spaceship Earth is a timeless classic that is pretty historically factual and enjoyable too. At Disney: Fun first.

Davis224

Pirates or the Haunted Mansion

Dwarful

well i would say CoP first then Small World but I really miss Skyway...I loved that ride seeing everything from above great photo shots etc...really miss it !!!!Oh fav. show would be CBJ!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom