Favorite Chill Out Spot

Little Princess

At MK I love the TTA. I spend so much time on it! At Epcot, it has been a tradition that my dad and I sit on one of the Germany benches near the fountain/clock and people watch. He'll have some German beer and I'll usually have some Goofy Co. candy! :)

disneypearl

The TTA
Another spot is at Pizzafari in AK. We usually sit outside at the tables set along side the restaurant. It is quiet and out of the way so its pretty relaxing.

drossjr

Thanks. Sometimes it's therapeutic to share the misery. The change is like going from the Super Bowl to the Knights of Columbus Ping Pong Tournament. From Filet Mignon to a McDouble. From Da Vinci to wallpaper. From a Mercedes to a Dodge Neon. How anyone, and I mean anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex, could have signed off on this abomination is beyond me. Lassiter, the man who plussed Pixar to greatness, has the power to correct this whitewashing of the Sistine Chapel. Let us all deploy our forces to remand this criminal offense back to imagineering.

\:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:how true

Sounds to me it was 1 moron and a room full of yes-men/women who made this bad choice

Evil Genius

An early morning at DHS sitting in the courtyard outside Starring Rolls and munching on a massive cheese Danish and sipping coffee while watching others make the mad dash to ToT or RnRc.

DiPSU224

You can find us on a bench on Main Street's side street listening to the singing lessons above or at a covered table by Casey's.

On our last trip when my husband went back to the resort for a mid day break, I hung around the park taking pictures. To cool off, I took a few loops around the resort monorail. I had a car to myself for most of the time. It became my new favorite thing to do to relax.

PurpleDragon

In Adventureland in the sitting area around the corner from the Dole Whip counter, right around closing time. Its somewhat quiet and you can soak up the atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom