Favorite Character to see

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Who is your favorite character to see walking around and signing autographs for people. My favorite is either Baloo or Brer Bear. By the way, I know it's against cast member rules but has a disney character ever spoken to you at all? I hear they've done it a few times in the past and gotten in trouble! Tsk tsk tsk... :D

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Disneyowner182
my favorite is the athletic goofy that can befound in the wonders of life pavillion

that would rule.. if epcot still had a good number of characters out.. sigh I miss the days. Epcot used to have the most characters out of any park. Not anymore.. thanks to ToN and ToD, epcot's entertainment budget is almost strictly parades.

mej

Rafiki!! (closely followed by Timon) When I was in WDW a few years ago with a friend, she and I were reciting lots of the one liners from Lion King while waiting to see "Our Heroes". When we got to Rafiki and Timon, they left their CMs and started to walk with us along Main Street, Timon was pushing my daughter's buggy - we have some great video of that! Now my kids just love humiliating me when we see Rafiki by shouting "My mum loves your blue bumby!!" - each to their own!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
since I MUST answer this thread..

here goes...

hmm

Jiminy Cricket, followed by Donald, Mike/Sulley, and Jessie

figmentmom

Tigger was the friendliest character I ever encountered - went out of his way to pose with my daughter even in the stifling heat at the end of a long character greeting.

Debbie

I love seeing characters other than the usual ones. I have never seen Jiminy Cricket, Peter Pan, Roger Rabbit; characters along those lines. We don't even stop anymore to take a pic with Goofy, Pluto, etc.

maxe14

It is always a highlight of our trip to see Mickey, but we also enjoy Goofy-who always makes the expierence fun, as well as Chip and Dale.

rainfully

Haha.. ummm okay so this thread is a little old... but I'll have to admit... never in my life (besides perhaps the first time I met Mickey when I was younger) was I so excited to meet characters than when I saw Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters at Pirate & Princess!! I was cheesin' like a figgin' maniac!! They looked SO FABULOUS I was over the moon!!

cooleo

always the Mouse .. best if he has Minnie with him :)

I'll second that..... Sorta like this.....

DSC03033.JPG

Although, for those of you who have not seen my WDW Pic of the Day post. This was the best.....

DSC03034_copy.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom