Favorite Character to interact with?

joanna71985

I love all the characters, but I guess my favorites would be Chip and Dale. I have so much fun with them (although Mickey has proposed to me several times).:D

TTFN-Tiggger

Chip and Dale are so much fun!! Last time I was there I told them we should off of to their tree house for lunch - I know the store lots of nuts there. They agreed and off we started to walk. Boy did the little kids in line get upset because they were leaving.

Tigger is my next favorite - love to bounce with him.

Imaginationeer

Besides Dreamfinder, i was at the AK and saw Launchpad. Thats not what was special about it. When i said the characters name, he wispered into my ear, "You're the only person who knew who i was!" At least there are some people that liked(or have seen) Ducktales.

jvenegas

Chip and Dale and Stitch are my favorites. They're always very playful and mischievous and my DS loves it. My wife likes Goofy and Tigger the most.:wave:

EchoOfOphelia

I love Stitch.. and Jasmine is always really nice for some reason, more than the other princesses.

Favorite has got to be Mickey.. I think I turn into a 5 year old when I see him

~Tinkerbell~

Chip and Dale and Stitch! They are all so funny! Last year, my sister had one of those golden Happiest Celebration On Earth photo and autograph books, and on the pages there's a picture of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Chip, Dale and Stitch. Well, on our first day at Animal Kingdom we met Chip and Dale, and on my sister's autograph book they circled themselves, scribbled over Donald's face, crossed out Stitch and wrote 'Smells' next to him! Later in the day we met Stitch, and we showed him the previous page in the book. He wasn't happy at all! He pretended to try and rip the page out of the book, then settled with scribbling out Chip and Dale and circling himself! It was hilarious! :lol:

tinkfan05

I would have to say Belle at Epcot. When we went, my 5 year old son gave her a "marriage proposal" on a post card. I put his name and address on the back of the card, and the next Christmas he received a letter from her. He was so touched that she remembered him. The Disney magic goes a long way!

3dwarfs

When I went to take my daughters pic with the green army guy from toy story in MGM, he signaled for her to wait, picked a flower, and put it in her hair. I thought it was so cute.

Alztybrn

While at CP, Tigger signed my daughters autograph book on her head. She STILL talks about this! She thought it was absolutely hysterical.

MnWildFan06

Launchpad McQuack by far we saw him at Animal Kingdom and a kid behind us was wearing a Stitch hat and Launchpad freaked out and ran and dove head first into the bushes and hid behind a tree it was hilarious plus i loved ducktales still do.

Erik:sohappy:

"MEEGA NA LA QUEESTA!"

Stitch is my favourite. At the Polynesian, I told him he was my favourite Disney character (he is, he's so cool) and he put his hands on his face like he was embarrassed and when I thought he was going to kiss me he made a slirpy, snorty noise instead and laughed. Then when we were posing for a picture, he hugged me. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom