Favorite Character to interact with?

k.hunter30

Original Poster
I love hearing fun stories of other people's interactions - what's yours?

Captian Hook is one of my favorites - he's always a flirt. Chatting with Eeyore at the Crystal Palace is a close second - you just want to cheer him up! My 5-year-old nephew loves Buzz the most.

We're planning a Cinderella's Castle lunch - I'm hoping the characters there will be fun for my young niece and nephew and my DH.

fudwrapper

at the character dinner in Norway pavillion, Ariel was unbelievably nice and good with our 3 yr old daughter. she was so sweet and took lots of time to visit with her. it was a great experience!

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Aw - that's sweet. I've never seen Ariel other than the parades. At the dinner is she mermaid-Ariel or walking-around, human-Ariel?

maharet97a

Chip and Dale are always fantastic whatever park or resort we're at. Through some bit of Disney magic they almost seem to be the same Chip and Dale every time. And they are always fantastic to my girls. From taking the time to tuck them in their strollers at night to going out of the way (and delaying their well deserved break time) to come give them special hugs and kisses these are the characters that have a special place in my heart.

taylorsmommy530

Chip and Dale are always so much fun - on our last trip, they were dancing with my daughter, pulling at her pigtails, and she was loving every minute of it! But on our last trip, we had the most fun with Lilo and Stitch! They are so funny! My daughter had a little stuffed dog with her, and Lilo took and was loving it and petting it, and every time Stitch went to grab it, Lilo would run away.....my daughter just laughed and laughed! It is great when the characters really interact like that - it makes it all the more magical!!

maxe14

Chip and Dale are always fantastic whatever park or resort we're at. Through some bit of Disney magic they almost seem to be the same Chip and Dale every time. And they are always fantastic to my girls. From taking the time to tuck them in their strollers at night to going out of the way (and delaying their well deserved break time) to come give them special hugs and kisses these are the characters that have a special place in my heart.

My twin sister and i love chip and dale. We have a picture of both of them on one knee proposing to us while holding our hand. They always give us such great vacation memories!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom