Favorite character meal

mickey04

What is your favorite character meal? (where and B, L or D)
My favorite is breakfast at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary. They have all the best characters and the best donuts. (I heard they're Krispy Kremes, anyone know about that)

tinkrbel

our family gives all four votes to Chef Mickey's for Breakfast
for dinner its the Garden Grill :sohappy:

only a few hours till midnight .. another day almost gone .. another day closer .. 36 days!!!

Upvote 0

DisnyMom

We love Hollywood and Vine at MGM for either breakfast or lunch. The character's costumes are great and the show they put on is lots of fun to watch. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Belle_kg

The only one that I have ever been to was Breakfastosaurus, but I absolutely loved it! There were not many characters (just Mickey, Goofy, Donald, & Pluto), but we were one of the last groups seated....so we got to have more time with them. Our waitress' name was Darlene and she was awesome!! All the waiters and waitress' were fun, though....we joked around with several of them! I had a blast!:p

Upvote 0

tink2dw

Another vote :lol: for Hollywood & Vine!! Besides a great character show,we had the best interaction at this Breakfast!! Plus the most fab food!! they even have a kids buffet!!

Upvote 0

thumper

Quick question - I've heard Chef Mickey's is the top choice. However, when we called to make a reservation, it was booked every single morning that we'd be there! Instead, we're eating at Ohanas in the Polynesian. Has anyone ever been? How is it?

Upvote 0

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Hollywood and Vine, Cape May Cafe, Garden Grille, and Breakfastosaurus

Upvote 0

WDW1992

We have never been to the 'Ohana character breakfast but 'Ohana's is our favorite place in WDW for dinner (no characters though).

We have been to lots of character meals and our whole family voted Chef Mickey's as the best. The runners up are:
DD: CRT
DS: Breakfastosaurus
DH: CRT
Me: Crystal Palace

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
My vote is for breakfast at the Crystal Palace. I just love having an all you can eat breakfast with Pooh and the gang around. I especially like the little birds that always seem to get in the building and fly around. I always feel like royalty eating in the Crystal Palace no matter what the time of day though. :D

Upvote 0

Tramp

...Breakfast at 1900 Park Faire is richly pleasant ...different characters other than Mickey and the Gang...

Hollywood and Vine has a nice character lunch with Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Chip & Dale.

...Crystal Palace for Pooh and friends is colorful and fun...

...but gimme Chef Mickeys for dinner and don't ask me to go on those blasted Teacups for a few hours...

Upvote 0

Maria

As I said before, I don´t care too much for characters when I´m eating! I prefer a show than a character, but that´s me... :animwink:

Tramp,
Glad to see you back.... and since I can´t send pm´s to you... here it goes:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: to the "smelly dog" from the "hot tamale"! :lol: :animwink:

Upvote 0

Tramp

Originally posted by Maria

Tramp,
Glad to see you back.... and since I can´t send pm´s to you... here it goes:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: to the "smelly dog" from the "hot tamale"! :lol: :animwink:

Thanks honey!:kiss:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom