Favorite Cast Member

pat in the hat

I definitely thank them to show my appreciation when in a service setting, but don't want to interupt when they are "in-character" (other than applause, laughter, etc. as appropriate to the situation).

Is there also a "service card" that I could carry with me and fill out to give to management? That way, I could be sure that they will get the formal recognition they deserve! :)

barnum42

pat in the hat said:
Is there also a "service card" that I could carry with me and fill out to give to management? That way, I could be sure that they will get the formal recognition they deserve! :)
If you go to Guest Relations you can fill one out there.

Fantasmic!329

Daisy, from Honduras, a WWTBAM-PI CM
Millie, from Tenn., an MGM-Epcot boat CM
Sue, can't remember where she was from, an MGM-Epcot boat CM
So many others, I wish I could remember their names.

BeachClubVillas

I absolutely love Oscar at Yachtsman Steakhouse. We have to see him at least twice every trip. He is hilarious and makes every trip special.

Also, one time we had a wonderful bus driver from the Marketplace back to the Beach Club. He had a giant stuffed Eeyore that he let a "special person" hold. He was also doing trivia games the whole ride back (which can be a little long by the time you make all the stops!) I don't remember his name and I haven't seen him since, but he was great.

TwitterMouse

I can't remember her name, but one lady in Downtown Disney was really sweet to me when I was little (which is why I can't remember the name). I got hopelessly lost, and she helped me find my dad :)

Also, one waiter at Prime Time Cafe in MGM. He was just so funny, we spent the whole meal laughing. One thing I remeber with him was I drink a lot, so when I was on my fifth soda he said he was tired of getting them, and brought me back into the kitchen area to get my own. So for the rest of the meal, I got to get my own sodas (I love doing that for some reason). It was really fun.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
There's so many! We always stay at the same place, and there are a few who remember us year after year.

Kevin, who used to be concierge at the GF is one of the coolest people I have ever met. I heard he was transferred to the Boardwalk, that stinks, we don't stay there :cry:

And Walter, who works at Tambu always remembers what we order - even if it's been a year since the last time we saw him!

And Dale and Lane and Larry. . .I could go on!

Anyway, thanks CMs for making every trip so memorable!

Captain Hank

I've run into some really great CM's over my trips. I just wish I could remember their names! My plan for my next trip is to carry a small notebook around in my backpack in case I run into some really great CM's. Then, I could note all of the necessary info and go to Guest Relations to properly recognize them.

mej

Any Peter Pan we have ever met - they make my DD feel very special each time

Patricia - she was in charge of "wheelchair parking" for the MSEP at the central hub. She was great fun - if you had a "right" to be there. If you were gatecrashing the space - WATCH OUT - you wouldn't be for long!!!

CaliSurfer182

I think Matt on the Jungle Cruise is pretty cool. Our boat got stuck behind another boat, which caused a little bit of a wait time, but he was still able to keep the ride entertaining.

Number_6

I've gotten alot of great Jungle Cruise skippers lately. One of the best recent ones was named Micheal. He had just a great deadpan delivery and was just alot of fun to have as a skipper. Today I had one named Sarah, who was very cute and very nice. When she got us back to the docks, she said "If you enjoyed yourself, my name is Sarah. If not, then my name is Lisa and you just rode Kilimanjaro Safaris."

askmike1

I have 2 favorite CMs. The first one is Matt the Juggler from the former Hunchback show. The other I do not know his name, but he is a Jungle Cruise Skipper. The day I went on there was a lightning storm, the (empty) boat in front of us broke down, and there was a real duck on the set which he called an "African Duck." He was just very funny.

-Michael

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom