Favorite Buffet/Pre-Fixe Breakfast

saibasabu

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

There are countless Character, pre-fixe, and buffet breakfasts all across WDW from Chef Mickey, Boma, Ohana, Crystal Palace, Tusker House and many many more. Which is your favorite? I've gone through just about all. Some I really enjoy the themed variety while others simply weren't worth the higher price. Consider the addition of character interaction as well. Which is your favorite for food? How about atmosphere and overall experience?

Ironace

For us it is a toss up between chef mickey's or crystal palace. We have not done them all but out of the one's we have done we would not be able to choose.

RememberWhen

We love Tusker house. The food and character interactions are great! For a non-breakfast meal our favorite is garden grill. Who doesn't love chip and dale!?

Schneewittchen

Since we camp at Fort Wilderness, we usually just want a convenient, yummy breakfast without a wait -Trail's End. Mickey waffles, bacon, eggs and moonshine (pog juice). Then a quick boat ride to wherever we're going.

Flyersgirl17

we've done O'hana, crystal palace, chef mickey, tusker house, and the Akershaus Royal banquet hall. Our favorite is always chef mickey and crystal palace. the food is always great and the characters are awesome

ArielLover

Characters are not important to us. We have only done Boma for breakfast. This trip we have reservations for Cape May Café and Trails End for breakfast.

Matt_Black

Well, the only ones I've done that match the above listed criteria are 1900 Park Faire for breakfast and dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. Of those, I'd give the edge to 1900.

21stamps

Ohana.

To be fair, we didn't do 1900 PF, I think the Mad Hatter would be great. The decor looks hideous though.

cdeev8690

I really liked Cape May and 1900 Park Fare. I don't really care for Crystal Palace's buffet, although all of them are generally the same with a few additions here and there, but I continue to go back every so often just for nostalgia.

JIMINYCR

Crystal Palace. Character interaction with the kids Pooh parade. Bright sunny spacious room for atmosphere, food quality has improved, and most of all... when we're done eating we're in MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom