Favorite Breakfast

Weather_Lady

It would help to know a few extra details. Are you looking for counter service or table service? Buffet or a la carte? Character or non-character? Standard American breakfast menu (e.g., eggs, sausage and bacon, waffles, pancakes, toast, bagels, pastries, fruit) or something more varied or interesting? In the parks or at resorts (and if so, what area of the property)? Or would you like to hear about "all of the above"? ;)

Upvote 0

buckeyegator

are you interested in character dinning, like cape may, crystal palace, hollywood and vine, tusker house, chef mickeys, what parks and/or resorts are you going to, all info is needed.

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

Original Poster
We’re just looking for favorites.

Maybe someone will suggest somewhere we’ve never thought of.

Thanks again for the input.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NelleBelle

--Love the brunch at Homecomin'!
--Before moving to Hawaii, I really loved Kona Cafe (delicious but every breakfast place here has as good or better)! Still recommend it though!
--I love Eggs Benedict (but a vegetarian version) and Ale & Compass is one of a few places that could actually poach an egg correctly (I either get running whites, hard yolk, congealed hollandaise, or skimpy hollandaise--not sure why it's so hard). They were more than happy to put spinach, tomato, and avocado on it instead of ham.
--Grand Floridian Cafe
--Boma (but only if we're staying there).

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

Original Poster
--Love the brunch at Homecomin'!
--Before moving to Hawaii, I really loved Kona Cafe (delicious but every breakfast place here has as good or better)! Still recommend it though!
--I love Eggs Benedict (but a vegetarian version) and Ale & Compass is one of a few places that could actually poach an egg correctly (I either get running whites, hard yolk, congealed hollandaise, or skimpy hollandaise--not sure why it's so hard). They were more than happy to put spinach, tomato, and avocado on it instead of ham.
--Grand Floridian Cafe
--Boma (but only if we're staying there).
We have Ale & Compass booked; the crab cake eggs Benedict is so DELICIOUS!!

We wanted to book Kona but they no longer have the dish I wanted, it was an eggs Benedict type dish with a spicy sausage. 😒

Upvote 0

LeighM

My favorite breakfast is Kona Cafe at the Poly - I always get their pineapple macadamia nut pancakes. Soooo good! We've also enjoyed Tusker House breakfast at AK. I actually like Sleepy Hollow quick service in MK. I think The Plaza was closed for breakfast the last time we were there but I really liked them our previous trip. We started having quick service breakfast on our MK park days so we don't waste the low crowd times sitting at a table service. It takes up so much time!! It's why we had to stop Crystal Palace breakfast. But in parks like Epcot, we don't mind having table service breakfast. I'm not sure if Akershus has reopened for breakfast but I really liked their B/L/D.

Upvote 0

Smiley/OCD

For us, 2 choices every trip…
GOTTA have Pooh’s puffed French toast at Crystal Palace

The breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno is outstanding…they make a breakfast calzone that’s no longer on the menu, but if you ask nicely, the chef can make it for you…best breakfast on property!!

Upvote 0

Riviera Rita

Both QS and no need for reservations are Sanaa at Kidani Lodge and Primo Platto at Riviera. If you are on a budget and want something special then it's Sanaa, but, I love the atmosphere at Riviera and the bread pudding breakfast is lovely, then a quick hop onto the Skyliner to EPCOT or DHS.

Upvote 0

ppete1975

Mickey Waffles, eggs and a meat. Starts your morning already feeling like a kid again and ready to see Donald Duck.
Also decent amount of carbs protein and fats without making you feel lethargic.

Upvote 0

mf1972

pofq had a good breakfast item, but it hasn’t been back since the covid lockdown. baguette french toast. baguette slices dipped in batter, deep fried, then covered with cinnamon sugar. healthy? no, but it was tasty.
7B9CD253-0F7B-456E-A9DE-69F4CF41478F.jpeg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom