Favorite Beverage at Ice Station Cool

StevenT

Original Poster
The only drinks they have are the free sample sodas listed at the beginning of this thread. Most of them are self explanitory.

StevenT

Original Poster
It may have been added recently, but last time I was there, no flavor of Fanta was represented (Fanta is not one particular soda by the way, they have grape, strawberry, pineapple, blue raspberry, orange, and in Denmark they have one called Shokata).

It took me some searching, but I found an up close image of the machines.

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/atisc.html

If you can read the machines, or the caption below it you will see that as of the time this page was made, Fanta was not represented.

The flavors seen there are the ones I always remember.

If you can find proof that a flavor of Fanta does exist, please let me know, I'd like to see what they have now, or had in the past.

StevenT

Original Poster
It is my understanding after visiting another site, that Lift Apple and Diet Tai Guarana have recently been removed from Ice Station Cool due to them being put out of production. The source I have just shows the spots as open.

Does anybody know what has replaced Diet Tai Guarana and Lift Apple, possibly a Fanta of some kind?

HumanOddity

Kinley Lemon is my hands-down favorite, but there are several other good ones.... I really like the new Lychee Mello (funny how the logo is nearly identical to the Mello Yello logo). I also enjoy seeing people going near-vomit after drinking Beverly.

Pixie Duster

Originally posted by StevenT
It may have been added recently, but last time I was there, no flavor of Fanta was represented (Fanta is not one particular soda by the way, they have grape, strawberry, pineapple, blue raspberry, orange, and in Denmark they have one called Shokata).

It took me some searching, but I found an up close image of the machines.

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/atisc.html

If you can read the machines, or the caption below it you will see that as of the time this page was made, Fanta was not represented.

The flavors seen there are the ones I always remember.

If you can find proof that a flavor of Fanta does exist, please let me know, I'd like to see what they have now, or had in the past.

Ok............... the only proof I have is my own memory. It is there trust me, I work at Epcot once a week and go to Ice Station at least once during my shift. Anyway, it was added about two months ago.

StevenT

Original Poster
Good to know they have a new soda. I'll have to check it out in a few weeks :D

Human Oddity says something about Lychee Mellow? I'm assuming this is the other new soda. What county is this from?

One more question for you Pixie Duster. Do you remember what country this new Fanta comes from? I remember a new one that came out a year or so ago in Denmark called Shokata that I'd really like to taste. (By the way I really like the Fanta line of soft drinks)

lamarvenoy

I believe the Fanta is red or purple and if I'm not mistaken the Lychee is Thai. The Lychee is good but too sweet,the Fanta wasn't bad either....I should of snapped a pic last week:brick: :brick: :brick: I KNEW this was gonna come up on the boards.

Pixie Duster

Ummmmm, actually if it is enough to start 2 threads about it I would say it's something. I mean it takes you five minutes and it's FREE soda, nothing wrong about that.

The fanta is red and I think it is South American.

John Baynes

Ice Station Cool?

I have a question? Exactly what is Beverly? Other than a soda from Italy that evidently doesn't taste very good. I have been to WDW on six different trips but the wife is not an EPCOT fan so we only recently started spending any time there looking around. We have seen Ice Station Cool but have never gone in, we will on the next trip in November. Sorry, back to my question. What is wrong with Beverly? Thanks much for letting a new guy ask.:) :wave:

SewIn2Disney

Nothing, nothing at all. Give it a try on your next trip!

Honestly, it is the WORST tasting drink on the face of the earth. But, in order to be a true disney fan you have to give it a try. And then, you have to force it upon someone else and take a picture of them giving it a try. Lol:lol:

I don't even know how to describe the taste. It's like bad medicine gone bad. If that's even possible.

Have a chug!:hurl: :hurl:

John Baynes

Re: Beverly

Originally posted by SewIn2Disney
Nothing, nothing at all. Give it a try on your next trip!

Honestly, it is the WORST tasting drink on the face of the earth. But, in order to be a true disney fan you have to give it a try. And then, you have to force it upon someone else and take a picture of them giving it a try. Lol:lol:

I don't even know how to describe the taste. It's like bad medicine gone bad. If that's even possible.

Have a chug!:hurl: :hurl:

Thanks for the information, I will give it a taste, besides it can't be any worse than some beer that I had in Korea many years ago.:hurl: :D

Sloan

Favorite

The China 'smart' watermellon is definitely my favorite .... and I agree that watching the Beverly tasters is fun:lol:

conntom

Mine is Beverly from Italy it's fun to watch peoples
faces when they drink it. From what I was told
Beverly is a drink taken between each course of a meal
to wash the Palet so the next taste better.

:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom