Favorite Bathrooms? Least Favorite Bathrooms?

mf1972

i always noticed the ones around the corner at pinocchio's village house, but never went there until last year. pretty quiet & spacious in there.
if i happen to be around there when the need arises, i'll go there again.
the restrooms in the US section of epcot are good too. the worst have to be morocco. i'll avoid it unless it's an emergency.

Matt_Black

i always noticed the ones around the corner at pinocchio's village house, but never went there until last year. pretty quiet & spacious in there.

I was in there once, and I'm a bit gunshy about going in again. You see, I had a bit of a number two emergency, and the bathroom was rather crowded. However, there was an empty stall. Yay! ... Or so I thought until I see what was in there. I quickly wiped things up enough so I could go.

Harrowing experience.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I was in there once, and I'm a bit gunshy about going in again. You see, I had a bit of a number two emergency, and the bathroom was rather crowded. However, there was an empty stall. Yay! ... Or so I thought until I see what was in there. I quickly wiped things up enough so I could go.

Harrowing experience.
giphy.gif

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Oh, come now! Where was that gif for the guy peeing in the wave pool at TL?
Ha! When I was a kid, my cousin and I went to our town's Country Club pools. I stayed in the kiddie pool because I thought it was so cool that it felt "warm", that is until my older cousin looked at me and said, "You do know why they are so warm right?" It wasn't until after he explained to me why that I jumped up so fast out of that thing...never again.

LeighM

Love the bathrooms in Norway and the ones next to Gastons in Fantasyland. They are usually clean and no lines.

Bathrooms I try to avoid include Japan near the quick service. There are only two stalls and normally a line. I also don't like the bathrooms in Africa across from Tusker House. I think because they are the most visible bathrooms in Africa they tend to always draw a crowd.

I have a funny story about the restroom next to Gaston's meet and greet. Because of the line to meet Gaston, there are sometimes people standing around outside of the restroom entrances. One time, there was a group of men standing outside of one door, women standing outside of the other and both groups were completing blocking the signs of which restroom I should go into. So I made a choice to go thru the door with the group of women. Wrong choice!!! I got all the way in and I was like "wait a second, something is wrong with this picture!" Complete wall of urinals being used. I hauled my butt out of there as quickly as possible but one man coming in was all angry about it for some reason. So my husband saw me coming and asked how was that so quick and I told him wrong one. He started laughing so hard but what was completely funny was he was actually standing next to the women's room.

entangled

I've got a bit of a different perspective here, as I was a custodian in the MK a few years ago. I spent a lot of time in the bathrooms. None were very 'fun' to clean, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be the Splash Mountain ones. Pretty quiet most of the time, loved the soundtrack loop (which is important when you have to hear it nonstop!), and it felt very hidden since it's tucked away in the back of the parks. When I worked there it was due for an upgrade though, and toilets overflowed/stuff would break on the regular. I think they refurbed them a year or two ago now, and they're so much nicer.

Fun fact: Every time I hear the PoTC soundtrack, I have the overwhelming urge to suddenly clean a restroom due to countless nights in the Pirates bathrooms. Closing the place down was always 1000% more exciting with that music going on in the background.

jaques21

Just wanted to let you guys know, Disney doesn't really clean the bathrooms, they hose them down with cleaner and water to rinse. they don't even attempt to clean like we do at home would take them forever. anyways that's why the bathrooms are a little wet in the morning.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Our recent trip had us using the Pinocchio one multiple times and yes for capacity availability it was awesome, otherwise unthemed and uninspiring....can't recall if music track even played there....lots of peeps just hanging out along the border walls waiting....good that it is out of the way. I recall one time during our ONLY presidents day week trip....we discovered the little bathroom near the bottom of path towards tomorrowland from Cinderella's castle, previously unknown it was amazingly clean and empty for a park at capacity. Think the newest one I liked besides the Tangled bathroom was the one near the fantasyland train station. My children always remember the bathroom where they got the lock of stall stuck and had to crawl under.....ewwwwwwwww.....o_O

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I'm baaack from my recent trip! Yay! (Yes, I am actually glad to be home. Don't get me wrong. I love WDW a lot, but this recent trip was a lot harder on me and my husband due to the crowds. We went during the Cheer leading competitions. I can handle crying babies at Disney, but unruly teenagers who fail to follow rules and lack a good bit of common sense...) Yeah, I didn't get to visit the JII bathrooms because we actually left Epcot early from sheer exhaustion. I did, however, visit the Tangled toilets and yes they are nice, but I still like the ones at Rain Forest Cafe better. Looks like they had a nice refurb done to them not too long ago.

yedliW

My favorite are the bathrooms at Animal Kingdom Lodge or Pop Century resort lobby area. Always clean, smell nice, no lines and soothing(AKL) or fun (pop) music playing.

Least favorite is by Refreshment Port, especially during F&W.

I do like AKLs. Those are nice.

I did like the bathrooms in my room at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

You must mean Jambo House.. the ones off the lobby at Kidani Village are single use ones.. so if a family is going.. you may end up being there a while waiting.. depending on where your room is.. you might be better off going back to you room if you have to go..

They are nice and spacious.. and always clean, but seems like every time I hit them, there is a line..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom