Favorite Audio Animatronic

DisneyFreak721

Original Poster
I was just curious, What is everyone's favorite Audio ANimatronic Figure?

Mine is S.I.R. (Simulated Intelligence Robotics) from Alien Encounter followed closely by the Buzz Lightyear in Space Ranger Spin. Buzzy from Cranium Command is up there too along with Captain Rex from Star Tours.

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
That red dinosaur in " Dinosaur" the ride...

~ Justin......

"Computer, what are you tracking?"
*Beep beep beep beep... Carnotaurus*
"Definately not our dino!"

My favorite Animatronic is also S.I.R.

General Grizz

That's VERY hard!

Hmmm.... Henry, Wendell, Zeke, Zeb, Terrence, Fred, Liver-Lips, Tennessee, Teddi Barra, Bunny, Bubbles, Beulah, Oscar, Ted, Trixie, Melvin, Max, Buff, Big Al...oh the country bear list goes on! Or it could be John or Sarah or Rover or Patricia...or Michael, Fritz, Pierre...Jose...oh, my - so many! Skippy, the Hypothaulomous...

TOO HARD!!! :)

BTW...I wonder what happened to Rosita...

MouseRight

Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson in American Adventure. Ben walking up teh stairs is the best animatronic effect they have created. It blew me away when EPCOT first opened and they improved it in the update several years ago.

Also, Abe Lincoln, but not at WDW's Hall of Presidents. The original Abe Lincoln at the 1964 NY World's Fair. I know I am dating myself. It was 1964. Noone was expecting it. No one had ever seen anything like it. The curtain opens, Abe Linclon stands up, moves around like a human, and talks. The audience gasps. One can never forget that experience. I was hooked at 8 years old.

Steamboat_Kevin

Hmmm... Probably the animals on Kilamanjaro Safari (lol, just kidding:p) but seriously folks, I actually like them all! It's hard to just pick one.

jojoyner55

The whole of American Adventure always floors me. From Jefferson and Franklin to the guys building the sub. Its fantastic.

Timekeeper isn't to shabby either.

JLW11Hi

FIGMENT!!!!!

And comming up at a close second is
::drumroll please:::

President Millard Filmore!!!!! (Hall of Presidents)

There's just something about the way he blinks his eyes and turns his head.... lol

craziebabie1

Mine is the Pirate with his leg hanging over the edge of the bridge laughing. I can't help but giggle everytime I see him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom