Favorite Audio Animatronic

Tomorrowland Ga

Another great question! Would have to be the Tiki Birds and The CBJ Crew. "So, Clap your hands and Stomp you feet and try to keep right up with us"

The Timekeeper is the scariest. I was in there the other day during a meeting and he was turned off, but was he really????? YIKES!!!

Mr.Nutz

My favourite is probably the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz scene in the Great Movie Ride. She's got some nice liquid motion going on.

I thought someone else would have said her by now.

Steamboat_Kevin

In my earlier post on this thread I said I couldn't decide, but actually, I like the penguin orchestra from Muppet Vision 3D!
Those guys are great!

TTA Traveler

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
In my earlier post on this thread I said I couldn't decide, but actually, I like the penguin orchestra from Muppet Vision 3D!
Those guys are great!

oooo man now that i think of it, i love the penguins & bean bunny & swedish chef & waldolrlf & stadler in fact all the muppet vision anamatronics are awesome, prob cause theyre like watching muppets but not actyually lol i dunno

jcrb

I like Sir , Skippy , Haunted Mansion in greave yard, Rex, Town in Big Thunder mountain and Country Bears (mostly the 3 on the wall) and CoP

Plus Space Ship Earth Land – How about all of the except small world

wdwrules

i think S.I.R. and skippy are great:animwink: but my favorite has

to be the timekeeper:lol: i hope theyll eventually reopen it for

good at not just on certain occasions:mad:

kaos

Melvyn, the way you're always hibernatin' you must be part bear

Oh heck, I'm only part MOOSE as it is...

Melvyn Buff and just what is the name of the reindeer???

a trophy just isn't a trophy it it ain't singing on the wall, know what I mean?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
The deer's name is Max. :D

My favorite would have to be Big Al from CBJ with all the Splash Mountain "Brer's" right behind him. Leave it to Big Al to put a smile on everyone's face in all of Grizzly Hall! :D :D :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom