Favorite attraction narration

martinthesparta

Original Poster
Let's include past attractions and disneyland attractions for good measure. My top choices are as follows.

Horizons
Mission to Mars
Haunted Mansion

LilDucky

Haunted Mansion, hands down. Best narration for ANY ride ever!!! Its comforting because I've grown up listening to that voice in Disneyland and in WDW, but at the same time its oh so eerie! I would be ticked off if they ever changed it!!!!!!

The second one is the monorail... you have to love the monorail voice!!!

AimeeEvans

Hi Guys!

Hello. This is Alyssa again. Wow!.. I love alot of Disney rides!

Magic Kingdom - All three mountains!..-Splash, Space, and TMR .. Haunted Mansion (of course).. PoC.. Buzz.. Awh!. Can't forget Country Bears Jamboree

MGM-Disney Studios : ToT (DUHH!).. RnR!.. 3D Muppets... Mermaid(haha).. Star Tours...

Animal Kingdom - DINOSAURS!...Primevial Whirl(jerks yah, but fun)..Kiliminjaros Safari.. I wish Expedition Everest was going to be open this year.. but i guess it's worth the wait:)..

Epcot- Test Track is pretty cool - wasn't as intense as it sounded though ( kind of a let down).. Can't wait to ride Mission Space..

I know thier is TONS more.. just can't think right now.. lol..

Well - I'll go post more.. *LuvYah*!.. Alyssa:kiss:

Fantasmic!329

Let's see:
*SSE
*CoP opening (...You're in for a real treat!...)
*Monorail (gotta love "Please stand clear of the doors...!"
There are so many others, I'm just having a brain fart and can't think of any!

DigitalDisney

Of course, ToT is probably the best one out there

- I used to love the dialog during Alien Encounter
- The riverboat narraration is enjoyable
- The narraration on Maelstrom is pretty awesome
- A couple lines from El Rio Del Tiempo are choice as well

I can't believe no-one has mentioned Jungle Cruise! That rocks! Also, RnRC! Both are incredible and totally one of a kind. The worst, well, when I was on it, Is Living with the Land. That was the most boring entire morning of my holiday. It went on forever!

Here is My Favorite Attraction Narration:
Monorail to Epcot and Express Monorail to Magic Kingdom
Spaceship Earth
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
Carousel of Progress
Journey into Your Imagination

wdwishes2005

a most unusual elevator

well.... my favorite tv show is the twilight zone ( Whose line? is really close though.) my favorite ride is ToT, and my favorite writer is Rod Serling so.... I think you can figure my choice out.

TiggerificChick

Monorail- "Por Favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas" (sp? Shame on me! Cuban and can't even spell Mantenganse(If it's wrong)LOL)
Spaceship Earth-"On this, our Spaceship Earth" Queue music! (Again with the spelling. Whats wrong with me today?)
Haunted Mansion-"Do not pull down on the lap bar. I will do it for you!"
Pirates of the Caribbean-"Dead men tell no tales"
Carousel of Progress-"Welcome to Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress. Your in for a real treat"
I'm sure there's much more i can't think of right now!

WDW_Sam

Whenever i listen to Spaceship Earth, CoP or Kilimajaro Safaris i always feel like im at the parks, those are my top 3! :)

Sam

Tara Mae

Hmm...SpaceShip Earth, Kilimajaro Safaris, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, the Monorail, The Magic Kingdom Train...many more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom