Favorite animatronic?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
We have a thread on the scariest, now how about we start one on the favorites.

One of my favorites has to be this guy:

Monk-300x300.jpg

When I was a kid, I always thought this was a real person who just decided to prank people while on SSE.

Will always love the Sleeping Monk.

What are your favorites?

crxbrett

The Auctioneer from Pirates is mine! Well, the Paul Frees-voiced version at least.

latest

"Do I hear six? Who makes it six!?"

Runner-ups would be: Abraham Lincoln from HoP, Benjamin Franklin and Mark Twain from the American Adventure, the guy 'hammering' away at the papyrus scroll on SSE, Ursula on Little Mermaid, any Brer Rabbit or Brer Fox or Brer Bears on Splash and finally the Yeti on Everest.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
The Auctioneer from Pirates is mine! Well, the Paul Frees-voiced version at least.

latest

"Do I hear six? Who makes it six!?"

Runner-ups would be: Abraham Lincoln from HoP, Benjamin Franklin and Mark Twain from the American Adventure, the guy 'hammering' away at the papyrus scroll on SSE, Ursula on Little Mermaid, any Brer Rabbit or Brer Fox or Brer Bears on Splash and finally the Yeti on Everest.
I really really miss this version of the Auctioneer. My favorite line was "It be gold I'm after!" :cry:

CoreNovawarAMM

Yeah, that was probably my fav line, too. Ugh, I loved his entire spiel of dialogue. They really did ruin that scene. :in pain::(:depressed:
Especially with that “A hen for a ten?” line...🙄that just seems to take the “pirate” right out of the scene. Selling women (although politically incorrect nowadays) was probably much more realistic than selling chickens. I do like the addition of the talking redhead though.

CoreNovawarAMM

We have a thread on the scariest, now how about we start one on the favorites.

One of my favorites has to be this guy:

Monk-300x300.jpg

When I was a kid, I always thought this was a real person who just decided to prank people while on SSE.

Will always love the Sleeping Monk.

What are your favorites?
My favorite animatronics on that ride are the Egyptian “pounding” on papyrus, and the horses in the Roman scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom