• Muppets 3-D

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Bugs Life 3-D

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Honey I Shrunk the Audience

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters

NADisney

LOL... It was not Tinkerbell -It was a fairy but with red hair and gold wings not white with a sparkling green dress that glows more then Tinks.So you can't compare the two except at the begining when she flies in with the wand spreading pixie dust

.:p

General Grizz

Well exuuuuuuuuuuuse me, I don't have that good of eyesight! :p

Me: In the new Shrek show, they smash Tinkerbell several times.
WDW Cast Member: EXCUSE ME?
Me: yeah.
WDW Cast Member: Okay - it was funny when the princesses were fighting at the end of the movie...but you mess with Tink and we've got problems.

:lol:

Gregory

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
BAD DOBBY! BAD BAD DOBBY!

I mispelled TINKER BELL!

*knocks head with a brick*

Sorry! So sorry. It is not "tinkerbell," it's "Tinker Bell." :D

lol

I really didn't care for Shrek too much... It was ok, but its far from my favorite movies...

The conversation with the CM is great... lol... :)

daniam2188

its time to play the music its time to light the lights.... hahahah i think MV3D is the best because 1) its the last projct jim henson personally worked on 2)its the only place where you can see "the muppet show" anymore 3)its got the best damn pre show anywhere :D :lol: :D and 4) its the only 3d show that wont scare litle kids.

disneydawg

Bug's Life all the way. It's cool that the theatre is inside the Tree of Life and the effects to me are better than any of the other three. Muppets is great but I think Bug's Life tops it. HISTA just didnt have the staying power that the other two did.

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
I have to say a Bugs Life is really fun especially when the cockroaches leave at the end...too funny!!! :lol: Also, Muppets 3-D has an extremely funny pre show as well as its funny show!!! :lol:

Experiment627

I think Bug's Life is the slickest....but I voted for Honey I Shrunk the Audience because the rats made me jump about three feet out of my seat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom