Fave Snacks In World Showcase?

LuLaSue

Funnel Cake is one of our favorites. We can't find the good stuff at home, it is always to greasy! We love to devour it while it is still hot!

PS. My little white jacket goes very well with the powdered sugar all over my face! :D

real mad hatter

Ok I Give Up.

Hi Folks.My name is the real mad hatter and I am a chocoholic.There,I've admitted it. My dark secret is out.Forgive me Alice but Crush keeps asking these foodie questions.Here's my favourite three. In third place comes Funnel cake with chocolate sauce from USA. In second place is the chocolate crepe from France.And in first place it's the caramel cluster dark chocolate almond from Germany.:cry::cry::wave:

LuLaSue

Hi Folks.My name is the real mad hatter and I am a chocoholic.There,I've admitted it. My dark secret is out.Forgive me Alice but Crush keeps asking these foodie questions.Here's my favourite three. In third place comes Funnel cake with chocolate sauce from USA. In second place is the chocolate crepe from France.And in first place it's the caramel cluster dark chocolate almond from Germany.:cry::cry::wave:

OH!!! That sounds Yummo!!!

journ116

Strawberry Tart and Napoleon at Boulangerie Patisserie. Every time we step foot in EP, we stop here, even if we just ate our dessert (box 'em up, take 'em back to the resort for later, well at least to the bus stop).

Also, warm caramel popcorn (it's got to be warm) & chocolate-covered strawberries from the Karamell-Kuche in Germany.

Only 177 days!!!:sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Strawberry Tart and Napoleon at Boulangerie Patisserie. Every time we step foot in EP, we stop here, even if we just ate our dessert (box 'em up, take 'em back to the resort for later, well at least to the bus stop).

Also, warm caramel popcorn (it's got to be warm) & chocolate-covered strawberries from the Karamell-Kuche in Germany.

Only 177 days!!!:sohappy:

Choc strawberrys = :slurp::slurp::slurp:

captainkidd

Sweet Pretzel in Norway.
Fruit tart in France.
Crepe in France.
Caramels in Germany.

Norway used to sell this cake that was yellow, with cream and strawberries. It was the most delicious thing in Epcot. For some reason, they did away with it.:(

Staying at Boardwalk in July, I imagine I'm gonna put on a few pounds from all the desserts we'll buy and take back to the room for some late night munchies.

captainkidd

Funnel Cake is one of our favorites. We can't find the good stuff at home, it is always to greasy! We love to devour it while it is still hot!

PS. My little white jacket goes very well with the powdered sugar all over my face! :D

Ever had them from Sleepy Hollow at the Magic Kingdom? Holy crap, those are good, and I'm not even a big funnel cake person.

plaz10

Anything from the Caramel shop in Germany

Fiance loves the sweet pretzel in Norway

Cannoli in Italy

Filet from Le Cellier - OK thats not a snack. But I'd eat it on a stick if they served it. :lol:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Anything from the Caramel shop in Germany

Fiance loves the sweet pretzel in Norway

Cannoli in Italy

Filet from Le Cellier - OK thats not a snack. But I'd eat it on a stick if they served it. :lol:

How good is The Cannoli??

And ditto on the Filet??:wave:

plaz10

I mean - it's cannoli so it's good. It's chocolate coated which is good.

But I've had them good and just OK from there - because they are not fresh piped - they are in a fridge. So sometimes it just seems a little "settled." But if you get a good one - they're good. and pretty big too!

LuLaSue

Ever had them from Sleepy Hollow at the Magic Kingdom? Holy crap, those are good, and I'm not even a big funnel cake person.

NO, going to have to try them! Thanks for the tip!

By the way, Crush..Hatter...I had to take a nap this afternoon, I was in a food coma just thinking of all these yummy delights.:eek:

real mad hatter

Any Excuse!

NO, going to have to try them! Thanks for the tip!

By the way, Crush..Hatter...I had to take a nap this afternoon, I was in a food coma just thinking of all these yummy delights.:eek:

Oh Yeh,I've heard it all now:ROFLOL:It's funny but when Iam working in my friends restaurant kitchen,I never get the urge to eat the food were making,like Triple Chocolate Fudge or Dark Chocolate Marsala Cake,yet when I see the goodies at WDW,my love for these delights go into overdrive.:slurp:

chipndale09

an Altenmunster Oktoberfest and a plate of sauerkraut in Germany.....or the sauerkraut from Germany and a Boddingtons from UK...hmmm :sohappy:

Tinkerbella16

My favorite snack in World Showcase is the crepes in France that you get at the small kiosk right outside of the pavilion.. Chocolate Crepe and Strawberry Sugar Crepe yummmmm!!!! :slurp:

It's a Napoleon from BP in France. I crave those things. In fact, I'm planning on buying several on my first night in EPCOT in September and having one for breakfast every morning. Oh, and btw, I have a notorious sweet tooth. Go figure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom