Fave Snacks In World Showcase?

oxodizer

I really like the School Bread from Norway its nice because it is sweet and custardy, but not overly sweet. The whole grain wheat helps.

I also really like the cloudberry horn from Norway as well.

Beyond those, the pork buns at china are good too.

EvilQueen-T

Anything from the Caramel shop in Germany

Fiance loves the sweet pretzel in Norway

Cannoli in Italy

Filet from Le Cellier - OK thats not a snack. But I'd eat it on a stick if they served it. :lol:

here you go...just for you...disney steak on a stick but it was from yachtsmans not le cellier if that's ok. my sisters and i go each year without kids, husbands etc... and were on the dining plan and i got sick so rather than throw away the food one of my sisters brought my filet back to the room and had it for breakfast.
bfstofchampionssameatingfiletleftoverfromyachtsmansteakhouse.jpg

real mad hatter

That's my kinda brekkie.

here you go...just for you...disney steak on a stick but it was from yachtsmans not le cellier if that's ok. my sisters and i go each year without kids, husbands etc... and were on the dining plan and i got sick so rather than throw away the food one of my sisters brought my filet back to the room and had it for breakfast.
bfstofchampionssameatingfiletleftoverfromyachtsmansteakhouse.jpg

Now that's what I call breakfast.Reminds me of when I lived in Canada and had breakfast at a place called " the witches hut " they had this breakfast special with steak & eggs.:slurp:

jpittore1

Frozen Chocolate Bananas

Anything from Boulangerie Patisserie for me...my son though can eat 4-5 frozen chocolate bananas in one day from the treat carts!!!

EvilQueen-T

Now that's what I call breakfast.Reminds me of when I lived in Canada and had breakfast at a place called " the witches hut " they had this breakfast special with steak & eggs.:slurp:

lol...the best part is my sister would KILL me if she knew i'd posted this pic. but hey...i didn't get tagged as the evil queen for nothing :lookaroun

OswaldTheRabbit

lol...the best part is my sister would KILL me if she knew i'd posted this pic. but hey...i didn't get tagged as the evil queen for nothing :lookaroun

I will tell you I cracked up when I first saw this pic because I thought " oh she would kill you if she knew you posted it"!!!!!

And being a sister I would post the pic of my sis too :ROFLOL:!!!

Love it!

s&k'smom

Well if your my husband it's beer, then beer and when done with that beer. But for the rest of us the pretzel's near Germany, funnel cake and pastry in France, yummy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom